How many people really read the fourm rules - It's a waste of time!

hbkid22

On the other hand, this forum is very different than most and is probably why we get so much grief in the rest of the Jeep world. The reason I say that is because everyone I have encountered here has been 100% honest and has wanted to help not only the OP of whatever thread it's on and that's where the problem arises. There are a lot of people out in this world that have a serious issue hearing the truth. If you break the rules, you're going to be told. If you talk about buying an inferior product, you're going to be told that it is an inferior product (not that you shouldn't but it).

Just another :twocents: to add to the convo.

You are 100% correct that this forum is different than most. But all in a good way. Yes topics do go way off topic but its because everyone can joke with each other and actually interacts like a family but always answer any questions people have.....that is why I like this forum over any others. Yes its great to always discuss jeeps but its also awesome that people can build friendships and do trips.....(wow I sound super emotional).....:blush:

thardy

Banned
You are 100% correct that this forum is different than most. But all in a good way. Yes topics do go way off topic but its because everyone can joke with each other and actually interacts like a family but always answer any questions people have.....that is why I like this forum over any others. Yes its great to always discuss jeeps but its also awesome that people can build friendships and do trips.....(wow I sound super emotional).....:blush:

Agreed! And why I'm excited to be putting my Wayalife banner on this weekend!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wow y'all really have no life this is great

Glad you enjoy calling the kettle black.

hahahaha driving ability has nothing to do with the amount of upgrades your jeep has....

:cheesy: Who would have thought. Not only are you self-righteous, you're also full of yourself. :thumb:

Anywho I have stuff to get done today to get ready for wheeling this weekend unlike most of y'all

And there you go again bulling everyone. :naw:

I'll check back in latter ..

Do us a favor and don't. :yup:

It dose surprise me that this topic get more hits then when asking questions about jeep stuff well have a good rest of your day :)

That's because everyone here likes each other and enjoys laughing at a good joke like you :yup:

You make good points and I agree with what you are saying but some people here want to keep on with games

I thought you had stuff to do :naw:

...and I'm not going to let them treat me like that I was looking out for another user n got shit for it but it is what it is

You forgot to add the appropriate emoticon "...and I'm not going to let them treat me like that!" :tantrum:

:cheesy:

I had dropped everything until Eddie made all his comments this morning.

Yup, I most certainly called it like I saw it. Don't like it, don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave.

jeeeep

Hooked
Well, I read all of this...as much as I tried not to! :doh:
So I guess since I invested time in getting this far, I should add a useless comment
I say we all get together for some grilled cheese sandwiches and American Honey and sing by the fire....

You've got to know when to hold 'em
Know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away
Know when to run

hbkid22

So I guess since I invested time in getting this far, I should add a useless comment
I say we all get together for some grilled cheese sandwiches and American Honey and sing by the fire....

Know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away
Know when to run

:clap2: I'm in!

Know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away
Know when to run

The only problem with this idea is that the OP would come with a chip on their shoulder and then it would turn from a friendly gathering to a beat down.

Better idea would be to drop the subject and move on. But some like the attention and continue until they are beyond help. Maybe that is what the OP wants, to be banned so he can go back to trollville and brag to his buddies how mean the WAL forum is.

R/
Will

Tigrcky

The only problem with this idea is that the OP would come with a chip on their shoulder and then it would turn from a friendly gathering to a beat down.

Better idea would be to drop the subject and move on. But some like the attention and continue until they are beyond help. Maybe that is what the OP wants, to be banned so he can go back to trollville and brag to his buddies how mean the WAL forum is.

R/
Will

Btw canvas tweetie was not the op he was the cry baby calling bully

Sent from my whatchamacallit

You make good points and I agree with what you are saying but some people here want to keep on with games and I'm not going to let them treat me like that I was looking out for another user n got shit for it but it is what it is

2013 jkr
And no I did not forget the u in jkr :) 2 door life

Roughly translated: "I understand, but WHY " roflmao

hbkid22

now that the handbags have been holstered.

"how many people really read the fourm rules - it's a waste of time!" (forum not fourm) sorry stizzy stepping in on your english teacher duties.

Well i just read them and found this one.

can i use the name of a manufacturer or vendor as a part of my user name? Unless you are the manufacturer or vendor in question, no, you are not allowed to use their name as a part of your user name.

does this mean that everyone with jeep in their user name should change it. :eek:

#burn !!! :)

Armydog

Ok girls. If you did not bother to read the rules when you signed up here - shame on you, but you are honestly not alone. Most of us do not read all the fine print on anything, just hit the agree to terms button and get on with it. That is probably a genetic thing.

BUT, if when a moderator or the forum owner takes the time to point out that you are in violation of the rules be a man (or a lady) and accepted the advice and correct your shit. This is not Walmart. You are not entitled to strut your stuff here without regard to the preference of the person who owns the site.

If you can't deal with the rules and your thin skin attention needing personality somehow prevents you from admitting that you were wrong in the first place then please just go the fuck away.

No one likes you. You are not wanted here. You opinion does not matter and you definitely will not be missed. Good riddance.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Oregonjeeper

Ok girls. If you did not bother to read the rules when you signed up here - shame on you, but you are honestly not alone. Most of us do not read all the fine print on anything, just hit the agree to terms button and get on with it. That is probably a genetic thing.

BUT, if when a moderator or the forum owner takes the time to point out that you are in violation of the rules be a man (or a lady) and accepted the advice and correct your shit. This is not Walmart. You are not entitled to strut your stuff here without regard to the preference of the person who owns the site.

If you can't deal with the rules and your thin skin attention needing personality somehow prevents you from admitting that you were wrong in the first place then please just go the fuck away.

No one likes you. You are not wanted here. You opinion does not matter and you definitely will not be missed. Good riddance.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

:thumb: Well said :beer:

tweetie7123

I'm a LOSER
You should hit up Tweetie7123 he goes wheeling EVERY weekend! Lol.

Look up superstition mountain OHV lots of trails there from mild to wild.

Hey frank why don't you keep my name outa your mouth and don't be mad that I get to wheel when I want .. See it's assholes like you that keep shit going on here that is all just drama so why don't you grow up

2013 jkr

ttfhell

Hey frank why don't you keep my name outa your mouth and don't be mad that I get to wheel when I want .. See it's assholes like you that keep shit going on here that is all just drama so why don't you grow up

2013 jkr

Welcome to Wayalife!

2013 jkr

Hey Sweety7113, just delete the app and go away and you won't have to worry about it

tweetie7123

I'm a LOSER
Hey Sweety7113, just delete the app and go away and you won't have to worry about it

I'd rather not I have a feeling that it annoys yall more then me but if yall wanna keep this all going then I'll play along fuck it

2013 jkr

I'd rather not I have a feeling that it annoys yall more then me but if yall wanna keep this all going then I'll play along fuck it

2013 jkr

You're just a special kind of stupid, aren't you? Don't you have some hard core mall crawling to do?

Top Bottom