Teraflex windshield banner

Tigrcky

Please allow me to just throw this out folks - if you've been wanting the HE>I sticker and were ether not sure:
1. What it means - "He (The Lord) is greater than I"
2. Where to get one (or more)
3. How to afford one (or more, they're relatively cheap)

Let me help you:
The folks that make these are, as said, a wonderful group of Christians that are making a humble statement about their position below (status and fame) the Lord God.
I will purchase up to two stickers for anyone that wants them in the color: white.
All you need to do is PM me and tell me your full name and full address.
I will ship them to you at no charge - all I ask is that you post a picture of where you put your stickers on your Jeep.
It's just as simple as that.

Blessings!

Paul

When I get my new jeep these well be added! Thank you Paul!

Sent from my whatchamacallit

David1tontj

Please allow me to just throw this out folks - if you've been wanting the HE>I sticker and were ether not sure:

Let me help you:
The folks that make these are, as said, a wonderful group of Christians that are making a humble statement about their position below (status and fame) the Lord God.
I will purchase up to two stickers for anyone that wants them in the color: white.
I will ship them to you at no charge - all I ask is that you post a picture of where you put your stickers on your Jeep.

Blessings!

Paul

You are very generous!

Where do I send my reimbursement form to? Haha

Maybe this should be its own HE>i thread?

My decals- almost time for new ones! ๐Ÿ˜

View attachment 101044 ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411172183.737217.jpg

Panda

Let me help you:

Blessings!

Paul

So where can I get a pair of black ones? I've been looking for a set :idontknow:

JAGS

Hooked
No love for the mixed religion households. I need a HE/Brew>I sticker. Or what I call us... CashJew>I. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Pops is Jewish and moms raised Catholic now Christian.

- Jason

MTG

Caught the Bug
No love for the mixed religion households. I need a HE/Brew>I sticker. Or what I call us... CashJew>I. ๏˜‰ ๏˜‚๏˜‚. Pops is Jewish and moms raised Catholic now Christian.

- Jason

So you are Jew-ish? :idontknow:

Top Bottom