WAYALIFE Pacific Northwest Forest Shield Black T-Shirts - NOW AVAILABLE!!

We use American appareal shirts now and they are super nice your the first person to complain. They cost us twice as much as our old shirts.

bkac

Caught the Bug
We use American appareal shirts now and they are super nice your the first person to complain. They cost us twice as much as our old shirts.

I think he's talking about the smash shirts, I'd have to agree they're quite thin but then again they were free.

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Well this is the first feedback we have recieved like this . The smash shirts are the "premium" brand we will look into other options

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Well this is the first feedback we have recieved like this . The smash shirts are the "premium" brand we will look into other options

Don't take it the wrong way, they run small and thin. Usually ordering the next size up is recommended, I believe.The fabric is soft and comfortable.

Jaydoc1

In fairness, a lot of premium t-shirts are now being made of very lightweight materials. I don't think it's limited to just your shirts. I have a closet full of premium t-shirts I've received that I don't wear because they frankly look like they should be an undergarment instead of a primary shirt. Lots of us like thicker material but there are plenty of people who like the new thinner stuff. The thinner stuff is very comfortable, though.

You can't please everybody.

Daehgib

Hey Eddie,

Any chance that you'll have more of these shirts in stock? Life jumped up and got in the way and I whiffed on purchasing one in time. I completely understand if I missed the boat, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask! I love this design!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Eddie,

Any chance that you'll have more of these shirts in stock? Life jumped up and got in the way and I whiffed on purchasing one in time. I completely understand if I missed the boat, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask! I love this design!

We have more on order now and hope to have them in next week.

sirion

Morning,

Sooo my wife bought me a 2XL since the XLs were out at the time. I think she's making a statement, plus the XLs sometimes run small on me.

Can anyone report on shrinkage after washing before I try? :)

Jim

Jaydoc1

Just grabbed a large...and a Honey Bager decal.

I have one of the Honey Badger shirts and I get more comments (good ones) on that than just about anything else. Of course most of the people complimenting it don't really understand the meaning but, oh well.

HILLZ

WAYALIFE Star T-Shirt, Military Green

Hey Eddie, when will this one become available again for all us JK owners that bought the right colour in 2013 :cheesy:
also in XXL for us that like our food almost as much as we do wheelin.

Top Bottom