I'm baaaaaack!

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Hopefully we can meet up in Moab again some day my friend. Shots of Honey not withstanding. Hopefully I can find a good deal on a lot this weekend, or else I may have to put something on order - but either way it's happening soon.

Yep, I came out there after I was in Denver too with Chris once and did some ridealongs. I had to get my life post-divorce together though, so it sucked to bail on all my friends and the great community..but was just for a brief stint. All is well now :rock:

Can we jump some fences again ?

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Can we jump some fences again ?
Hahahaha!! If only a fraction of the people on here knew what that meant. Whiskey is a hell of a drink.
Welcome back Jack. I saved this for you... View attachment 100895

Man, good to talk to you all again. Went to a dealership and struck out tonight...but I'm playing hard ball, and with 2014s going out and 15s coming in it's a bit tough. I want what I want though, so we'll get it settled eventually. :beer:

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
As promised!

I'm super stoked to be picking up a spanking new 2015 JK this morning...the deal is done. I bought it Saturday night. Some guy had custom ordered this and then backed out. I got to the dealership and they had just unloaded it from the truck as luck would have it...one other person had looked at it just before me but couldn't afford it, so I was in luck...

After they PDI and clean it up this morning, I get to go pick it up! :rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

Pics here: https://www.dropbox.com/sc/kj4ju2dyfpp5rxr/AAAHti1fttuscWh7wjU4u_qca

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
thats awesome! congrats!:rock::rock:

Thanks! I'm super stoked.

Before I get blasted for getting all the bullshit interior fluff, it was a condition of purchase from the domestic boss. It was either keep the Tacoma (with its plush accommodations), or get a nice Jeep with equal accommodations (rather than an old beater TJ). Getting heated seats required leather, so....Rubicon Hard Rock it is.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I'm super stoked to be picking up a spanking new 2015 JK this morning...the deal is done. I bought it Saturday night. Some guy had custom ordered this and then backed out. I got to the dealership and they had just unloaded it from the truck as luck would have it...one other person had looked at it just before me but couldn't afford it, so I was in luck...

After they PDI and clean it up this morning, I get to go pick it up! :rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

Pics here: https://www.dropbox.com/sc/kj4ju2dyfpp5rxr/AAAHti1fttuscWh7wjU4u_qca

Congrats jack, nice jk

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Congrats! Great color.... :yup: :thumb:

Man I love those hoods....

Yeah, I don't mind it. I honestly could have done without the hood and bumpers as I'll probably get something different later anyhow - but for the interior stuff it was the easiest way to get it all without having to wait on an order.

I'm assuming it's an AEV piece they oem'd?

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Yeah, I don't mind it. I honestly could have done without the hood and bumpers as I'll probably get something different later anyhow - but for the interior stuff it was the easiest way to get it all without having to wait on an order.

I'm assuming it's an AEV piece they oem'd?

Tell you what.... I have a Billet Silver, if you sell that hood please let me know!!

And yes you are correct. AEV.

Last edited:
Top Bottom