WAYALIFE Most Ever Record Beat!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Not sure what happened today but I see that we broke our most ever on line this evening with a total of 828 people at 6:28 PM! The crazy thing is, it's not like I haven't sent out emailers before but for some reason, a ton of you decided to come in all at the same time. Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for being a part of what makes this forum so much fun - you guys ROCK!! :rock:

most-ever.jpg

:cool:

JKWrang

No, thank you! And I see my name on this list!! Woot woot!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Yes thank you Eddie for the great forum you have here! Glad to be a part of it even tho I wasn't online during that time lol

edit- just saw i was online lol it was 6:30 your time not mine :doh:

Last edited:

Emptybrass

Fairly new to the jeep world. >/a year. Can't wait until my first trip this weekend. Thanks for providing a home for us all who actually want to help and support each other!

Hobolobo

And to think, my old school teachers always said I would never be a part of anything important. I guess I proved them wrong.

bkac

Caught the Bug
That's really cool, glad I was apart of that! Thanks Eddie!

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Panda

That's awesome! :clap2: I see kitty was hangin out here while I was outside working on her jeep :grayno:

UpsideUp

Man! I've been on the site all day reading and laughing hysterically at one of the threads. How did I miss this awesome moment?! Oh well...congrats and thank you for all the knowledge and entertainment you provide. Cheers!

Top Bottom