Video - First Time on The Rubicon Trail

Charlie Mike

It's been a bucket list item for me ever since I got the Jeep back in December 2010. Finally almost 4 years later, I was lucky enough to run the Rubicon Trail with some good friends. There were two rigs running the trail this trip: my 2011 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon and my good friend, Harrison, brought a 1967 Ford Bronco. The same Ford Bronco his father used to run the Rubicon. Although there were damages and breaks, both minor and serious (to limb and property), I'm glad to say the trip was an overall success...one that I will never forget and one that I hope to repeat in the years to come.

:beer:

spinuck

nice video. I'm hoping to make it up there next weekend, but it sounds like the fire has it closed down for now.

bkac

Caught the Bug
Great job with the video! Fingers crossed we can make it in two weeks!

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

d90king

Cool video! Looks like it was a great trip with good friends. Its cool that the old Bronco was on its second generation of hitting the Trail. Definitely on my bucket list of trails to run.

Charlie Mike

Thanks everyone! We all had a great time.
Yea, it was pretty nostalgic for my buddy to use the same Bronco his dad used on the Rubicon back in the day.

Bum'd to hear about the fires there now. Hope they can contain it soon.

Jiffy05

Awesome video :thumb:. A friend and I are really hoping to make it out there one day. It looks like a blast.

Top Bottom