GA Ride: Durhamtown Oct. 11-12

thardy

Banned
Alright, I've been wanting to head out to Durhamtown for a while now and I'm finally going to have the Jeep ready and have the time. Who's with me for the weekend of October 11-12? :rock:

trailless

Caught the Bug
I'm interested but I don't know if I'll be able to make it. I'll be moving to Atlanta this month or early October...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

thardy

Banned
Alright, so far I've got 1 may be from here and 1 may be from one of my non-WAL buddies. Should have at least one if not two of my co-workers. Who else is interested?

Sent from the Wayalife mobile app

thardy

Banned
I'm open to opinions. I would love to do both days. Either camp or find a cheap hotel for Saturday night.

thardy

Banned
Upon further investigating, it looks like they have a pretty decent amount cabins available for that weekend. So i think me and a couple of my buddies will go in and get a cabin. If anyone is interested in going that route, let me know and I'll work on putting something together.

Leocon

Upon further investigating, it looks like they have a pretty decent amount cabins available for that weekend. So i think me and a couple of my buddies will go in and get a cabin. If anyone is interested in going that route, let me know and I'll work on putting something together.

Yeah i looked and saw that....What time are you heading up sat?

thardy

Banned
Sounds good...

You gonna try and make it?

Edited: hoping to have some more info later this week. It might actually work out where me and a couple guys go down Friday night. I'll keep you posted

thardy

Banned
Here's what it is looking like so far. I have myself and 7 others (4 jeeps) that are going in on a cabin (a double wide with beds). They have many other cabin options and tent camping available. We are going to be heading down on Friday 10/10, wheel all day Saturday, grill out that night, and probably some light wheeling on Sunday morning. There are trails for every level of vehicle, so no matter what mods you have, if any, should be good. Let me know what everyone's thoughts and plans are. Here's the website so you can check it out. :rock:

http://www.durhamtown.com

thardy

Banned
Here's what it is looking like so far. I have myself and 7 others (4 jeeps) that are going in on a cabin (a double wide with beds). They have many other cabin options and tent camping available. We are going to be heading down on Friday 10/10, wheel all day Saturday, grill out that night, and probably some light wheeling on Sunday morning. There are trails for every level of vehicle, so no matter what mods you have, if any, should be good. Let me know what everyone's thoughts and plans are. Here's the website so you can check it out. :rock:

http://www.durhamtown.com

That total doesn't include anyone from here as of yet. Still don't have any confirmed Wayalifers.

trailless

Caught the Bug
I won't be making it... plans have been delayed and so has the move.

thardy

Banned
I won't be making it... plans have been delayed and so has the move.

I completely understand. Let me know when you get down here and we can hit up some trails.

Ratchet

That total doesn't include anyone from here as of yet. Still don't have any confirmed Wayalifers.

:standing wave:

Maybe next time, the Jeep will be ready, and I won't be just a ride-along.

thardy

Banned
We're still on for this if anyone wants to join. A couple guys are getting a cabin and the rest of us will be camping. The plan is to head down Friday night, wheel all day on Saturday, grill out that night, and just cruise around on Sunday. If anyone wants to come, don't have to come for the whole time, but should be a fun weekend. Let me know!

Leocon

Says 20 per site 3 people, wonder if each can have their own tent? How many are camping and what number of tents?

Top Bottom