"It's about time" wave from Napa

UpsideUp

Hey all. Just wanted to finally take the time to do the customary wave and introduce myself.
My name is Matt and I live in Napa Ca. I grew up in the wine country and lived in Sonoma previously. I do love it in northern California and have spent my whole life here. From Sacramento, to Chico, then up to the ski resorts of Truckee and finally back to Napa..I have had lots of fun along the way.
I'm a paramedic by trade but have work Fire Fighting, Ski Patrol and Instructing, to cooking.
I have owned 4 wheel drive vehicles most of my life with my first car at 16 being a '84 Toyota pickup. I've owned mostly Toyota trucks but never took the time to really modify them and just wheeled them for what they were. Probably lack of money contributed to that the most though.
I have always love Jeeps but have never owned one until June of '13. I bought it off a Toyota lot of all things and I got a pretty good deal I think. Right when I drove it off the lot I already was dreaming of moding it up.
And with a pretty decent budget and the selling of my street bike I was able to jump right in. I guess I will attempt a build thread some day and I can show what's been done in picture form.
I am really looking forward to getting to know some people on Wayalife as everybody has been super cool and I have learned tons of stuff about the Jeep world.
Thanks for the forum and see you on the trails...I hope!:thumb: IMG_20130929_122916_912.jpg 20140808_170557.jpg 20140519_121350.jpg

bkac

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAL, I'm in southern Oregon. Hope to see you on the trails soon.

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

UpsideUp

Thanks guys. It's great to be here and I'm looking forward to building up the rig, meeting the guys for some trips, and enjoying some Honey!
Wheeling the Gold Lake area this next weekend by the way! Hope to see some of you guys there!

xkid

Welcome. How did you fare with the quake?

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

UpsideUp

Welcome. How did you fare with the quake?

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app
We did ok. Still cleaning up. My Man Cave bar took the biggest hit in glass wear and mess, but also had to replace pool plumbing and pump and just did our water heater as it cracked too. But family is safe and sound which is most important. Thanks for asking.
I was working the night it hit on the ambulance. Phone lines were down and couldn't reach my family. That was the most terrifying part. But besides damage to buildings most of Napa did pretty well considering how big it was.

Top Bottom