Rausch creek 9/20 pics and videos

Emptybrass

That is awesome ha-ha I would have never paired the two... Also does anyone have Pics or vids of my snow blower... I forgot to bring my camera rookie mistake :naw:

Sorry I cant remember most of the names from this weekend. I know its a white jk. and your face but thats about it

YoungFire

Great pics everyone! looked like an awesome weekend! Glad you are getting your wallet back YoungFire! :thumb:

Thank you ! I'm very glad as well... Although Andrew still plans on putting little trackers on all my things I have a knack for misplacing! Including myself

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
What a trip! Had a GREAT weekend! Been looking forward to the trip so long it was everything I hoped it would be and more. It was really great to meet everyone. Huge thanks to Steve and Andrew. Wouldn't have made it through some of the tough spots (or home) without you guys!

BTW- Been thinking about a name for my jeep for a while but you solved that one, Steve. TINY it is!

View attachment 101361
View attachment 101362
View attachment 101368
View attachment 101363
View attachment 101369
View attachment 101364
View attachment 101365
View attachment 101366
View attachment 101367
View attachment 101370
View attachment 101371
View attachment 101372
View attachment 101373

Here are Daves pics from the pre-trip thread in case anyone missed them :yup:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Anyone have any pics of our morning "standoff" with the east coast rock runners aka former members ? that was funny

JeepDrum

This trip looks like it was a great one! I wish I could've come. Im still trying to get my lift dialed in.

Armydog

So I'm power washing the RC mud off the Pumpkin last night and out comes this little dead fellow...
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411476554.247186.jpg
He got scooped up by the transfer case skid plate

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Having problems compressing the photos, hope to have them up by tonight.

Loading please wait....

enemec1

Sunday was a good run only second time there. Very amazed at how much fun can be had doing this. Cant wait to go back up. I hope next month.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Armydog

Ill be sticking to greens and bypasses from now on :crazyeyes:

I call BS ^^^^^^^. There is no way you are building that monster for greens and mall parking lots... Just saying

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Top Bottom