Rausch creek 9/20 pics and videos

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Nice Videos Tyler! it was funny for me going back and watching them cause i could hear all the banter from everyone watching. i was in the zone spotting so i couldnt listen. also i learned a little more about spotting just by watching myself do it and how i can improve :yup:

Thanks Mr Ty. Great videos

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Glad you enjoyed them! :thumbup::beer:

Loading please wait....

IceKnight

thats a sweet pic of Jim's Rig! nice shot James! cant wait to see the rest of them

Yeah that one came out great. Best of the bunch I think. But loads more to go through along with the video's.

Sent from my C811 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

YoungFire

Here's a few...

Julie.jpg

Hahaha yaaaaa for chopping up ur jeep at night in a parking lot! look alil too excited here 8)

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Great videos, audio is really clear as well. What type of camera?

Sent from my C811 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks! As far as the camera it is a Sony handycam that my folks got me a while back. First time ive ever really used it.

Loading please wait....

Annndddd more.

Those came out really good :thumb: To bad I wasn't very good at such a hard run... but at least I made it! :D

I beat those new skid plates up on this one... and bad... But I'm happy I had them and I was at least able to give this a try. That was not my finest moment. lol Thanks for posting them up. Its funny what you can learn from watching yourself and learning from your mistakes.

Big props to Steve and Andrew for getting me through that one... and Mike riding shotgun for added moral support :D as I was pretty nervous.

Those came out really good :thumb: To bad I wasn't very good at such a hard run... but at least I made it! :D

I beat those new skid plates up on this one... and bad... But I'm happy I had them and I was at least able to give this a try. That was not my finest moment. lol Thanks for posting them up. Its funny what you can learn from watching yourself and learning from your mistakes.

Big props to Steve and Andrew for getting me through that one... and Mike riding shotgun for added moral support :D as I was pretty nervous.

I think you did great. Like you said- You made it through a hard run.

Hell, I beat poor TINY damn near to death on green trails! I think you did pretty good!

When my jeep grows up, I want to try that run.

JKWrang

You put your jeep where two doors on 35s went and a 4 door on 37s went. Winning!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

KingCopperhead

Dude don't be hard on yourself. We don't wake up one day and become experts. And I don't care who ya are, navigating rocks in a manual tranny is a lot more challenging than with an auto.

Just to make ya feel better: I DIDNT make it over yellow jacket in a 2 door on 35's I kept stalling and sliding back into the same spot that you did. After about 15 minutes I didn't want to hold up my group since it was a group of strangers, and I took the bypass. You did great, you listened to the directions Coz was giving you and you got through it. You didn't break your rig either. IMHO, that's success. Next time you go up you'll have an easier time I bet.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Dude don't be hard on yourself. We don't wake up one day and become experts. And I don't care who ya are, navigating rocks in a manual tranny is a lot more challenging than with an auto.

Just to make ya feel better: I DIDNT make it over yellow jacket in a 2 door on 35's I kept stalling and sliding back into the same spot that you did. After about 15 minutes I didn't want to hold up my group since it was a group of strangers, and I took the bypass. You did great, you listened to the directions Coz was giving you and you got through it. You didn't break your rig either. IMHO, that's success. Next time you go up you'll have an easier time I bet.

I'll agree with this. Nothing wrong with being out there and learning. You didn't break anything and nobody but your clutch is mad at you. Sounds like you had a great time. That's all that matters.:thumbup:

noroad

I'll agree with this. Nothing wrong with being out there and learning. You didn't break anything and nobody but your clutch is mad at you. Sounds like you had a great time. That's all that matters.:thumbup:
:cheesy: o the clutch will get over it or she will be replaced lol hahaha

Well I appreciate all the kind words guys... I was pretty nervous trying that out. Andrew did warn me though :D

I'm not 100% sure I have broken or damaged anything yet... I have this weird vibration now in my driveline somewhere. My front locker stopped working at some point... but I have no idea when. If you watch the video you can see that its not working, which was part of my problem I think. I really beat up my undercarriage, but thankfully most of the damage was just to the skids.

I just need to figure out the vibration. It can only be felt at certain RPM's. However I can't tell if its related to the front axle or not. Andrew and I are going to try and figure it out tomorrow, by pulling the front driveshaft off and seeing if that helps at all. Hopefully I didn't damage my transmission... I can't see how but who knows... I'm really hoping its the skids just hitting something now... but with my luck I doubt it.

I'm going to install my new PSC diff covers and change the diff fluid in the process, as I know from past experience that you can feel different vibrations from the driveline from the diff's, as well as the fluid in them. So we shall see. Hopefully I haven't done anything to bad and its an easy fix.

:cheesy: o the clutch will get over it or she will be replaced lol hahaha

Yeah my poor clutch and probably my flywheel will be replaced either over the winter or in the spring. I'm just going to replace everything that is a wear item when we crack that sucker open. I may even have the transmission rebuilt completely, since I'm trying to make plans to head out to the Rubicon next year with Andrew.

JKWrang

Yeah my poor clutch and probably my flywheel will be replaced either over the winter or in the spring. I'm just going to replace everything that is a wear item when we crack that sucker open. I may even have the transmission rebuilt completely, since I'm trying to make plans to head out to the Rubicon next year with Andrew.

LS conversion whaaaaaatttt??? Lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

noroad

Northridge has a kit for about 8 something has everything in the kit! Prob the road i will go when time comes, just drop the tranny with the lift lol

Armydog

..... And I don't care who ya are, navigating rocks in a manual tranny is a lot more challenging than with an auto.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ true statement right there. You did awesome and stuck to it. Nervous as hell while doing it, trust me I know the feeling. Good luck fixing your rig, I can't wait to get out and wheel with you again.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

scull20

Did anyone have those pics of the "glamour" shots of everyone in that off camber section at the later half of the day?

Top Bottom