15,000 Members - WIN a Pair of WAYALIFE Shot Glasses!! (ended)

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
I found Wayalife through Project-JK.com and the JKX videos on YouTube. Best community by far! :rock: 10626458_10152381828703233_6199180255077666663_n.jpg

Attachments

• ~WRD366.jpg
    ~WRD366.jpg
    823 bytes · Views: 109

dmavram

Greetings from Belgium!

Congratulations any many thanks for this site! I found this site looking for information about installing disconnectors and it helped a lot.

Best regards to you all from Belgium,

Daniel

4x4 treffen 037 s.jpg

Brankz

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411401376.015579.jpg
The same day that I purchased my jeep I look up jeep wrangler 08 on YouTube and I saw the jeep it tight video and I got hook did a lil research in wayalife and I found this amazing place :)

ramin

I have been following Project-JK since I bought my Jeep in 2009. It was a no brainer to follow Wayalife with all the great write ups, information and all the awesome videos that Cindy and Eddie make for us :yup::thumb:!!
It’s truly a Wayalife!:rock:

Evo Manu.jpg

09blackruby

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411402510.659638.jpg

A picture of my son and jeep after we finished up playing around down near the river.

First found out about Wayalife when I got my iPhone searching for jeep apps. You have a great app and killer videos. I'm hooked.

jhires

Found one of the JKX videos while browsing YouTube. Followed the URL from the YouTube channel to here.

Pic taken under Liberty Bell on North Cascades Highway one week before the highway closed for the winter in 2013.
IMG_0805.jpg

psheffern

Awesome Forum!!!

Thanks for all you do. Found you guys thru jk-forum.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:

HazMatJK

I discovered WAYALIFE when I bought my new Jeep and was trying to decide how I was going to build it. Lots of great articles, videos, and discussions that helped point me in the right direction. I joined last week and I looking forward to being part of the group.! :clap2:

20140605_061940.jpg

BlackKnight

Found the forum about 2 or so years ago, got the jeep a little over a year ago now. Been a jeep owner since 2000, but it was a Grand Cherokee not a JK.
IMG_0141.jpg

hbkid22

I heard about Wayalife through the JKX videos....My buddy has a jeep and I kept toying around with the idea to get one but when I saw his all done I decided to get one and with that started looking up videos on youtube and ran across Wayalife.

And my jeep is the Silver 2dr (buddies is the blue)....

b_jeep.jpg jeep_hammock.jpg

Last edited:

mikhail2400

My LIL Monster

I found Wayalife on youtube when I was researching lift kits. Heres a pic of my 2001 TJ that I fondly call My Lil Monster.

Top Bottom