15,000 Members - WIN a Pair of WAYALIFE Shot Glasses!! (ended)

Villere01

Shot Glasses and Hat to go with my WAYALIFE Jeeping life

I found WAYALIFE from watching some of the most amazing videos online and then on Facebook.

main.php

WooHoo!! :wings: I just noticed that sometime over the weekend we made it to 15,000 members and to celebrate, I'd like to give away a pair of WAYALIFE shot glasses and a ball cap to one lucky member of the forum! To WIN this prize, all you have to do is post up a pic of your Jeep and tell us how you heard about WAYALIFE. A winner will be selected at random and announced on Sunday, September 28, 2014.

Good luck to all of you and thank you for helping WAYALIFE be the great community that it is :thumb:

main.php

Attachments

• ARKANSAS.jpg
    ARKANSAS.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 133

Robicon

I was dreaming of upgrades just before purchasing my first Jeep. Found all of the WAL videos and was hooked.

Attachments

• OldTruckTrail1.jpg
    OldTruckTrail1.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 124

jeepnut2002

My 2010 JKUR

20131226_153616_resized_1.jpg

My daughter and 2010 JKUR on top of Pike's Peak, CO on the day after Christmas in 2013!

I found Wayalife on youtube while watching videos.

LeighP

I was on another Jeep forum when someone jokingly referred to "that other Jeep forum". Having raised my interest, I followed my nose and found Wayalife.....a most excellent Jeep forum indeed. :thumb:

rrobb

I just put the tequila on ice

Thanks for sharing your adventures with us with such great video.:rock::clap2::thankyou::thumb::wings::drinks::drum::driving::usa::honey:

JKWrang

1411361097723.jpg

My jeep and my wife at Rausch. We heard of Wayalife through project-jk researching problems with my first JK - which lead to upgrading my 2nd JK which is about to be on 35s lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

David1tontj

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411361450.024095.jpg
My brother had told me about the forum a few times, but when he told me about a guy who was so nice that he actually helped my brother install his lift kit- I knew that it was more than just a forum- it was a family, and it was a wayalife!

Ps, that helpful guy was Eddie!

Last edited:

Jaydoc1

image.jpg Congratulations and thanks!

I got started Googling like most people. Found Project-JK and JK Forum. Migrated here when the switchover took place. Best tech info, videos, and JK people on the Net!

Last edited:

RockyJk

I accidentally clicked on the Wayalife link when trying to buy a project jk decal when I first got my 2 door, signed up and now this is pretty much the only forum I log on too 👍

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411364638.027210.jpg

jelliott076

My 15year-old Chance was hooked on the Wayalife and Project-JK videos and wanted to get out and live all of Eddie and Cindy's adventures. It turned out to be just a phase for him but a true Wayalife for me. Thanks for all of the good times guys. Hopefully I will have the rig back on the trails this month.
Miss hanging out with the SoCal Wayalifer's and am looking forward to meeting the group here in Phoenix.

Rubicon 2013 WOL 2d.jpg

Kev

Being a former employee of Discount Tire co, And the great videos is how I found this site.

Attachments

• jeep 19.jpg
    jeep 19.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 123

fmdualexhaust

I followed Eddie over here. I liked his no BS attitude on the other site, and I like it here.

Attachments

• Wrangler 10-11 001.jpg
    Wrangler 10-11 001.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 115

Roo4JK

15,000 MEMBERS, Congratulations !!

Been here from the start.
Read and learn a lot from you guys. (I am not an American, but Dutch)

Greetings from the Netherlands, Europe.

Attachments

• IMG_9076.jpg
    IMG_9076.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 118

JoseRubicon

Searching for Jeep Videos, stumbled across a Wayalife videos with Hollywood quality and loved each one then found out about the forum.

sc_rhino

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411382356.949862.jpg
After watching some gopro videos, I found the Wayalife videos. And at the time I wasn't even interested in having a jeep. But things change for the better. Thanks Eddie and Wayalife.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411382339.315806.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411382339.315806.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 102

jiggawhatpolo

I found the site while looking up how to mod my jeep. Great site and great people!

U GOONIE

Attachments

• 1411383013980.jpg
    1411383013980.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 105
Top Bottom