Roof rack help

Budman-thanks for the pictures and video. I was looking at the rack as well. I was looking around the net for picture when the soft top or hardtop where down. And what it looked like.

LOD- when do you think you will be posting the new rack online?

we are hoping to have some teaser shots by monday, we have a photo shoot next week on wednesday. I will absolutely have pics up as soon as I'm allowed to!

Sharkey

Word Ninja
LōD Offroad;379762 said:
we are hoping to have some teaser shots by monday, we have a photo shoot next week on wednesday. I will absolutely have pics up as soon as I'm allowed to!

Well aren't you just a tease. :bleh:

Can't wait to see the pics.:beer:

Well aren't you just a tease. :bleh:

Can't wait to see the pics.:beer:

I just got word that we will be allowed to post pics here Monday at some point! But just to keep guessing here is a pic of a part for the rack :dont_tell:

Attachments

• LoD Roof Rack.jpg
    LoD Roof Rack.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 83

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Monday it is. (Although I promise not to tell anyone if you have a few too many beers tonight and accidentally post up all of the pics. :brows: )

MTG

Caught the Bug
LōD Offroad;381130 said:
I just got word that we will be allowed to post pics here Monday at some point! But just to keep guessing here is a pic of a part for the rack :dont_tell:

Nice! I'm looking forward to seeing this.

I'm guessing that is a bracket for the rear part of the rack. Looks like it goes around the factory brake lights?

Houston we may have a problem. ;grayno:

Top Bottom