Stock Radio with Sirius XM

I am looking for a 11'-15' stock radio that has Sirius satellite radio. Nothing fancy, no navigation, just the regular radio. The one that came in the Jeep I just bought my wife doesn't have this and she is missing her Octane.

If it makes a difference we do not have the sub either. (In truth I do not know what radios are completely swap capable, but that's what I want to do.)

inksterjk

I have the basic radio out of my 2013 JKUR. i think its called the connect 130. still has the protection film on the face too.

I'm thinking the 130N doesn't have Sirius XM. I think it has to be a 430N.

sent via my phone... which means I'm waiting for something and have gotten bored

scull20

I'm thinking the 130N doesn't have Sirius XM. I think it has to be a 430N.

sent via my phone... which means I'm waiting for something and have gotten bored

I have a 130N in my '14, it has sirusXm, and uconnect. I believe this is what the OP would be looking for.

scull20

I most certainly could be wrong, lord knows I have been before :)

As long as it has SiriusXM I'm interested :)

I'm fairly attached to mine or I'd help you out ha! That being said I'm sure you could find a 130 floating around.

The 430 and 730 are going to cost quite a bit more due to the navigation functions and the hard drives.

Yep, I know. Thanks for looking out though.

I want a factory radio because thieves are less interested in them and I know they can handle some rain.

I know the wife's jeep will be naked as soon as weather allows and will not be covered until fall. (She likes to be naked ;) )

iamvprice

Yep, I know. Thanks for looking out though.

I want a factory radio because thieves are less interested in them and I know they can handle some rain.

I know the wife's jeep will be naked as soon as weather allows and will not be covered until fall. (She likes to be naked ;) )

I have a 130 RES system for sale if anyone is interested. Straight out of my 2014 JK Sport that I got in June and it has 6 more months of Sirius remaining on it.

I have a 130 RES system for sale if anyone is interested. Straight out of my 2014 JK Sport that I got in June and it has 6 more months of Sirius remaining on it.

Sorry, I forgot to update my status here... We are set. I scored a radio a few months ago.

Top Bottom