Moab Trip March 14th - March 22nd, 2015

Man that was rude. I thought you were the travel guide and the trip was going to be on you at your expense. I thought I was coming as the entertainment for everybody. Yes I had that all wrong. Lol
Just kidding Petey

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hahaha :cheesy: well I don't want to sound rude but sometimes I come across that way ;-)

bkac

Caught the Bug
For example when spotting, "your other drive you idiot". Oh wait actually that was the driver's fault. You just called it like you saw it. Lol. I've been taking a class these last couple weeks on my rights and lefts. :thumbup:
Petey is the best spotter ever and you're guaranteed to have a great trip when he's along! Looking forward to it!

Last edited:

bkac

Caught the Bug
King Spotter Petey, no rig left behind!
Here his is in action!

As you see, I just stand and supervise. Lol. Not really, I give orders too!
1413318547192.jpg

No matter the make or model, Petey will be there!
1413318599458.jpg

or the situation...
1413318623259.jpg

He always stays calm even when you don't listen... "Your other passenger you non-driving moron"
1413318685614.jpg

And one for the Ricky Bobby team!
1413318738506.jpg

You rock on the rocks Petey!
:beer::beer:

Last edited:
King Spotter Petey, no rig left behind!
Here his is in action!

As you see, I just stand and supervise. Lol. Not really!
View attachment 105461

No matter the make Petey is there!
View attachment 105462

Or the situation...
View attachment 105463

He always stays calm even when you don't listen... "Your other passenger you non-driving moron"
View attachment 105464

And one for the Ricky Bobby team!
View attachment 105465

You rock on the rocks Petey!
:beer::beer:

Hahahahaha I just got lucky :)

bkac

Caught the Bug
You couldn't, I was standing in the way supervising the spotter!

Notice Yoyo's wife in the background, lol. What could she possibly be thinking that involves the words "Bobby" and "Non-Driving +%ron", lmao ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1413321986.474396.jpg

bkac

Caught the Bug
Notice Yoyo's wife in the background, lol. What could she possibly be thinking that involves the words "Bobby" and "Non-Driving +%ron", lmao QUOTE]

That's not my wife, she was taking the picture.

Ok here the following places available on AirBNB http://goo.gl/LSl05M for moab during this trip. I have narrowed it to sleeps 6+ if you want to try to share with people. We have booked the following place http://goo.gl/5YZRsh if you want to try and stay close to us or not :cheesy:.

I hope everyone can make this trip. Remember you don't have to run all the same trails or even run trails on every day. This is just an outline for what we were hoping to do. :clap2:

NV375

I think I have the wife onboard for this trip. We have been looking at lodging and RV spaces tonight. It looks like reservations need to be booked sooner rather than later.

Sent using the WAYALIFE mobile app

NV375

It looks like we will be taking the RV out for this week.

Sent using the WAYALIFE mobile app

NAUJK

Can't wait for this trip. Anyone else interested in joining?

I hadn't seen this thread!! There will be a group of us from Flagstaff and possibly Tucson heading up there on the 13th for a spring break trip. I'm not sure how many of us there will be as of yet but we will be camping up there and it would be awesome if we could meet up and do a trail or at least get some beers at the Moab brewery!

Ill let you know more as we get closer!

I hadn't seen this thread!! There will be a group of us from Flagstaff and possibly Tucson heading up there on the 13th for a spring break trip. I'm not sure how many of us there will be as of yet but we will be camping up there and it would be awesome if we could meet up and do a trail or at least get some beers at the Moab brewery!

Ill let you know more as we get closer!

Sounds good to me.

Top Bottom