Moab Trip March 14th - March 22nd, 2015

bkac

Caught the Bug
At this moment I can't say yes or no. Lots of factors still unknown to answer that at this time...

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Panda

I'd sure hate to miss this, it'd kill me to be home that week knowing my wheeling buddies are in Moab :eek: I'll do my best to make happen but it all depends on my winter work, it can be tough to save :twocents: in my line of work come wintertime :grayno:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I'd sure hate to miss this, it'd kill me to be home that week knowing my wheeling buddies are in Moab :eek: I'll do my best to make happen but it all depends on my winter work, it can be tough to save :twocents: in my line of work come wintertime :grayno:

You need to find a bunch of houses that just closed in their roofs but need a bunch of finish work.

sean.m.adams33

Would it be camping the whole time or rent a condo?

And would we be running the trails seperate from the EJS peeps or would we be paying to ride the trails?

The jeep is going in to ORE next week and I'm trying to see how much this trip would cost....

bkac

Caught the Bug
Would it be camping the whole time or rent a condo?

And would we be running the trails seperate from the EJS peeps or would we be paying to ride the trails?

The jeep is going in to ORE next week and I'm trying to see how much this trip would cost....

Sounds like a Condo/house and EJS it's two weeks later, no paying

Last edited:

ak49

You can put me down as a maybe. I won't know for sure about the dates until late november or early december.

Off subject, but how do you like the new trail grapplers compared to the mud grapplers?

You can put me down as a maybe. I won't know for sure about the dates until late november or early december.

Off subject, but how do you like the new trail grapplers compared to the mud grapplers?

Done :yup:

Trail grapplers are awesome! So much quieter than the Mud grapplers. I haven't had a chance to really beat them up off road yet but next weekend I will :thumb: my wife has the 37" so I'm sure they will be just as good. I also liked the $ savings between the two both cost and fuel economy! I've been getting anywhere from 13.5mpg to 17mpg on them.

Tigrcky

Pending new job and new jeep investment I could make it (I live 4 hours away) but will keep all updated :thumbup:

Sent from my whatchamacallit

Any word on getting a condo? I am just trying to see how much to budget to see if I can get on the list!

I've been looking at airbnb and it's looking anywhere from $800+ (condo) for the entire trip. If you camp you could probably do it A LOT cheaper. It depends on how you want to spend that week. I know a couple of the families have talked about sharing but not sure who is with who, etc.

If it's easier for everyone we can start asking who wants to share and who will take care of their own arrangements, etc.

I don't want to sounds rude at all but I'm sort of leaving sleeping arrangements up to you guys lol. Coordinating this many people is going to get tricky.

As soon as my wife and I decide for sure I will post up where we are staying. Hope that helps at all.

bkac

Caught the Bug
Man that was rude. I thought you were the travel guide and the trip was going to be on you at your expense. I thought I was coming as the entertainment for everybody. Yes I had that all wrong. Lol
Just kidding Petey

Top Bottom