Hood Decals

Mitrig

Hey guys so I've been wanted to get a decal made for my rig running along the sides of the hood but with my own custom text. Does anyone have experience with any sites or know of anyone that makes high quality decals? it would be much appreciated

Sessoms14X

Pixeldecals.com is a good one

I just received my custom Rubicon decals from them.

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

hbkid22

I used Get Exposed Graphics for mine....They should be shipping today so I have not seen anything other than the proofs but they were great to work with.

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
I'll second Get Exposed Graphics. They have made several decals for me which turned out great. Their service is fantastic too.

Mitrig

Going to order the different sets from each one to see if there is a noticeable difference. Hopefully they will all be top notch

Daehgib

Hoping to piggyback on this thread...

How about full top of the hood graphics? I've seen the all black vinyl stickers? (sorry, don't know the correct word) that fit perfectly on that raised part of the hood. I'm wondering if anyone could recommend a place that makes custom graphics of that size? I have a black Jeep, so wanting to try to be creative! I've looked into local shops, but since it's a one time order the pricing is pretty steep...

CedarRaider

Pixie takes a long time he only fills orders when he has enough to make it worth while. Got my stars and flags from him. I think it was 3-4 weeks.

Mitrig

Everyone order now!! Lol

Yea I figured so much, I hate putting on decals in the cold lol. As long as they get here before winter 😂

HILLZ

sorry to jump off topic
but i'm digging the fender chop hillz... no pun intended ;)

thanks!
I wanted to do the proper chop like most others do on here but with the stupid Aus laws and having to run a full width bumper I chose to got this way.
hate the look of the high cut flares with the full bumper, the large gap between them drives me nuts. :cheesy:

HILLZ

Yeah mine took about 5 weeks from Pixie but that was including the extra time to get them here to Western Australia.
then to top it off the mirrored Aussie flags I had ordered showed up with a lot more stars and stripes than I remember. :cheesy:
they did fix the problem so all in all still happy with the service.

Mitrig

Yeah mine took about 5 weeks from Pixie but that was including the extra time to get them here to Western Australia.
then to top it off the mirrored Aussie flags I had ordered showed up with a lot more stars and stripes than I remember. :cheesy:
they did fix the problem so all in all still happy with the service.

See mine is just my serial number for a good decal and shipped to Canada so I hope it's here less than 5 weeks! Hopefully

Top Bottom