Dana 44s F/R 37s with wheels

linehand08

Up for sale are a set of JK Dana 44s the front has c gussets 5.13 gears and RCV axles, Rear has 5.13s and G2 axles both have RuffStuff diff covers and Rubi locker's. The axles have under a 1000 miles since they were fully rebuilt they are coming off a 2013 JKUR. I would like to sell them together for $4000. Also have a BDS 4.5 inch long arm lift complete with fox shocks for 2200 bucks.

Next on the list will be a set of 5, like new 95% to 97% 37inch toyo m/ts on 17inch BMF wheel's will not separate tire from wheels looking to get $2500. 20140829_172442.jpg

Last edited:

devwil68

What kind of $ are we talking about in shipping? Very interested in the front axle! 76049

Last edited:

linehand08

The alxes are at high rollin customs in reno NV. I know when I calculated shipping from central Washington to reno for my front axle it was a $1000 bucks just to get it shipped so it might be worth the drive and grab both of them.

wheels and tires dropped down to $2500.

ScubaSteve

The alxes are at high rollin customs in reno NV. I know when I calculated shipping from central Washington to reno for my front axle it was a $1000 bucks just to get it shipped so it might be worth the drive and grab both of them.

wheels and tires dropped down to $2500.

That shipping price is high. I had Fastenal ship F & R stock Dana 44's for $180 from San Diego to Fort Worth Texas which is a lot further.

shadow21

If you a local grey hound you can ship through them as well. That's how I ship heavy/big items because it's so cheap.

linehand08

Yea if somebody wants to figure out shipping that be alright. I apparently am no good at it. I let that front end sit there because of the cost of shipping I didn't explore more options like I should have probably oh well it sits at a friends house and isn't going anywhere maybe a future project.

shadow21

Yea if somebody wants to figure out shipping that be alright. I apparently am no good at it. I let that front end sit there because of the cost of shipping I didn't explore more options like I should have probably oh well it sits at a friends house and isn't going anywhere maybe a future project.

I wish I had the money for these but paying for a wedding put the Jeep 2nd lol. Glws

Clark Collins

Up for sale are a set of JK Dana 44s the front has c gussets 5.13 gears and RCV axles, Rear has 5.13s and G2 axles both have RuffStuff diff covers and Rubi locker's. The axles have under a 1000 miles since they were fully rebuilt they are coming off a 2013 JKUR. I would like to sell them together for $4000.

Next on the list will be a set of 5, like new 95% to 97% 37inch toyo m/ts on 17inch BMF wheel's will not separate tire from wheels looking to get $2500. View attachment 102628

Are these axles complete with brakes, rotors and calipers etc.? I'm very interested.

Last edited:

JKsix

Yes axles have everything you need to just bolt them under your jeep.

Also have a Bds 4.5 inch long arm kit with fox shocks for sale for $2200.

I hope these sell fast for you but if they are still for sale around February I'm interested.

Top Bottom