PACIFIC NORTHWEST : The 2014 JK-Experience [Teaser Trailer]

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Sorry for the delay. We had a few things come up that forced us to put things on hold and then SEMA came up and that put things on hold again. We are back at work on it but, now Thanksgiving is coming. All I can say is that we are pushing hard to get this done and hope you can be patient with us.

It's all good eddie can't wait to see the full video :thumb:

robx251

Caught the Bug
Sorry for the delay. We had a few things come up that forced us to put things on hold and then SEMA came up and that put things on hold again. We are back at work on it but, now Thanksgiving is coming. All I can say is that we are pushing hard to get this done and hope you can be patient with us.

We understand that life happens and that the videos aren't always top of the priority list. I'm sure I can speak for almost everyone on here, that we really appreciate both of your hard work on everything you guys do for the forum.

Thank you for all that you do.

Robert Ring

jmatta33

I keep watching the old videos over and over, they never get old! like a 5 year old watching frozen over and over again (ask me how I know...). Besides the anticipation makes it that much better!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Any updates on a release date? The suspense is killing me! I know it takes a lot of time though.

Sorry for the delay my friend. Had a few things come up over the last few month that pretty much forced us to put things on hold for a bit. We are on it now and hard and should have part one out by the first of the year like CanvasJK said :yup:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Sorry for the delay my friend. Had a few things come up over the last few month that pretty much forced us to put things on hold for a bit. We are on it now and hard and should have part one out by the first of the year like CanvasJK said :yup:

Thanks for the update! Looking forward to it!

BadApple

Sorry if i came off like an :asshat: i meant nothing negative by it at all. I understand life gets in the way sometimes. Trust me I fully understand that. I hope it wasnt taken the wrong way. i do not want a thread about me on here lol

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry if i came off like an :asshat: i meant nothing negative by it at all. I understand life gets in the way sometimes. Trust me I fully understand that. I hope it wasnt taken the wrong way. i do not want a thread about me on here lol

:cheesy: What?? No, I didn't take it that way at all and really, there's no need to apologize for anything :crazyeyes: :D

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

No need to be sorry Eddie we all appreciate the work Cindy and yourself put into this for us! Looking forward to part 1!!!

Munday

I was wondering this yesterday as well .... Looking for something to watch ... Hit up a little Moab Pilgrimage..... To tide me over ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BadApple

I was wondering this yesterday as well .... Looking for something to watch ... Hit up a little Moab Pilgrimage..... To tide me over ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 2014 Ultimate Adventure was one I watched last night.

Top Bottom