PACIFIC NORTHWEST : The 2014 JK-Experience [Teaser Trailer]

Tigrcky

Just watched it.... Gaaaah it's so pretty!!! :bowdown::bowdown::happy_crying::happy_crying::happy_crying::happy_crying:

Sent from my whatchamacallit

Jaydoc1

Part of what makes the Wayalife vids so great is the music. They always manages to pick such excellent tunes to go along with the imagery. Another amazing job and this is just the trailer!

jk12blk

wow - cannot wait to see the full film! The filming/editing is very well done - love the intro.

Riaanh

GREAT TEASER

Cant wait for the full version.
Any idea on timeframe on when we can expect this?
Must admit, I hope there is a whole feature on that Rubi on the "sandpit" floating so effortlessly.
Whatching that piece over and over again, even if it just about two seconds long.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry for the delay. We had a few things come up that forced us to put things on hold and then SEMA came up and that put things on hold again. We are back at work on it but, now Thanksgiving is coming. All I can say is that we are pushing hard to get this done and hope you can be patient with us.

JJM

Man am I excited for this! You guys always do such great work on your videos. Can't get enough of them.

PACIFIC NORTHWEST : The 2014 JK-Experience Teaser Trailer

Sorry for the delay. We had a few things come up that forced us to put things on hold and then SEMA came up and that put things on hold again. We are back at work on it but, now Thanksgiving is coming. All I can say is that we are pushing hard to get this done and hope you can be patient with us.

Will this series be available on blue ray like last year. I have seen the 2013 JKX about 20 times. My 5yo likes the part where the back window is broken. He laughs and says can we watch it again.

R/
Will

rich67

Caught the Bug

Absolutely. The final product is always worth the wait.

Top Bottom