Nukizer/J12

JivinJeep

Hey, Anyone out there heard anything about the Nukizer or J12 that Jeep has shown at the Easter Jeep Safari the past two years? I absolutely love the idea that Jeep has going with either of these trucks! I know that they are concept vehicles, but I would really love to know if anyone has heard anything regarding Jeep's intentions with these two sweet stock rigs. With things like the TrailHawk coming into reality, I'm hoping they're starting to listen to fan feedback, but that's based on an existing model, so idk. :idontknow: Any help would be great!

GCM 2

Hey, Anyone out there heard anything about the Nukizer or J12 that Jeep has shown at the Easter Jeep Safari the past two years? I absolutely love the idea that Jeep has going with either of these trucks! I know that they are concept vehicles, but I would really love to know if anyone has heard anything regarding Jeep's intentions with these two sweet stock rigs. With things like the TrailHawk coming into reality, I'm hoping they're starting to listen to fan feedback, but that's based on an existing model, so idk. :idontknow: Any help would be great!

those two rigs will get wheeled occasionally at some of the bigger events to keep all of us on the "jeeps going to build a truck again" heroin fix. But in reality, after a few years they're just going to the car crusher. The best thing you can do is find an old J-series pickup and restore it to original or build it into a serious offroad rig :thumb:

JivinJeep

Cheers for the update!

What a bummer!!:doh: I think they've got some great ideas between those two rigs, and the less likely mighty FC. Hopefully, by the time I'm ready to buy/build, they'll have enough of us hooked on their "heroin" to realize that they could make a killing!:gaah::banghead:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
there've been rumors of a jeep truck comeback for quite some time now and even to this day. whether or not one will be made is up in the air but, even if it were to, i doubt it will look like either. it's too bad too cause they are great looking trucks.

JivinJeep

Every time I see one of their new truck I just sit and salivate for a minute or two. What a let down!:grayno: I guess an ORE-built JK8 isn't a bad alternative though ;)

jkmohican

I will try to find the link, but for the Wrangler re-design in 2016, Chrysler said that there will be THREE avalable options. One being the 4 door, the second being the 2 door, and the third option being something they havent announced. Making something similar to the JK8 would be the least that us jeep people can ask for, as its just a simple factory conversion. We'll see.

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Definitely love this concept. The only reason I can think of that Chrysler would not produce the J12 is it would compete directly with Ram trucks. If I recall correctly, it's one of the reasons the Jeep pickup line went the way of the Dinos. Low sales probably didn't help either.:twocents:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
There both pretty sweet looking.

131_1004_01+moab_easter_jeep_safari+mopar_jeep_nukizer_m715.jpg

xlarge.jpg

Top Bottom