EVO question

sparkymoffett

okay I am now officially confused... You know that the Double D kit is a LA (Long Arm) kit correct? Isnt that what we have been discussing?

Yes, I know.
But for now, what I understood is, 3 in springs and drive shaft.
I'll run that for a while (year or two) save my money and then upgrade to the Double D ***or maybe the bolt on Coil Over (like i said, still learning and trying to decide which style/comfort level that I prefer.)

Tigrcky

Why is it that every evo question turns into a major derail??? But thanks for the sex ed guys... Spending all jeep money on therapy now...

Sent from my whatchamacallit

ChaosNein

The responses I was giving you were referring to what you need/can run WITH the DOUBLE D kit (long arm kit). If you are trying to lift your rig with 3" coils, you will need an entire lift, FRONT Adj Lower Control Arms, Brake Lines (or extension brackets) Bump Stops, etc. I might suggest the EVO MFG 3" ENFORCER kit which comes with all of that. But you WILL also need the Drag Link Flip AND a FRONT D/S.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
If you are trying to lift your rig with 3" coils, you will need an entire lift, FRONT Adj Lower Control Arms, Brake Lines (or extension brackets) Bump Stops, etc. I might suggest the EVO MFG 3" ENFORCER kit which comes with all of that. But you WILL also need the Drag Link Flip AND a FRONT D/S.

^^This. If all you want is to run 35's with flat fenders, there really wouldn't be much point in going with a long arm kit. The EVO MFG 3" Enforcer kit is complete (except for the front driveshaft and drag link flip), but also doesn't include a bunch of crap you don't need. I've installed and driven a few of these kits. In my opinion, it's the perfect kit for people who want a quality setup that they can run hard but don't have the budget to step up to coilover/longarm setup.

JAGS

Hooked
^^This. If all you want is to run 35's with flat fenders, there really wouldn't be much point in going with a long arm kit. The EVO MFG 3" Enforcer kit is complete (except for the front driveshaft and drag link flip), but also doesn't include a bunch of crap you don't need. I've installed and driven a few of these kits. In my opinion, it's the perfect kit for people who want a quality setup that they can run hard but don't have the budget to step up to coilover/longarm setup.

One "can" upgrade to LAs from the enforcer and keep everything from the enforcer. Not the same as the high clearance LA upgrade, but still doable. Whether or not that's the best move, is up for further discussion. :thinking:

Doesn't the double long arm kit come with a drank link flip?

DLF is an add on. ;)

Top Bottom