Pacific NorthWest and Oregon Jeepers!

JKsix

I am going to be jumping back into a Jeep when I get home from Afghanistan in a few months and I am looking for people who will help me work on adding Mods to the jeep I'm going to get (I am a noob) as well as show me some trails!

Thank you for your help!
TJ

DA RUNT

Me and Sean will be back in a few months also, we can give you a hand. Sean, Yeah I just volunteered you lol :bleh:

DA RUNT

Im in Sutherlin, Oregon. 10 miles north of Roseburg.

that would be awesome! I don't get back until the end of January!

You're about 5 hours south of us, if you make it up this way you can bring it to Da Slop Shop (my garage)

We got you beat by a month :yup:

JKsix

You're about 5 hours south of us, if you make it up this way you can bring it to Da Slop Shop (my garage)

We got you beat by a month :yup:

Will do man. Once I get closer to coming home I'm going to start ordering parts that I want and I'll load all that up and make a trip up north! Where in WA are y'all?

DA RUNT

Will do man. Once I get closer to coming home I'm going to start ordering parts that I want and I'll load all that up and make a trip up north! Where in WA are y'all?

I'm in Spanaway, Sean is about 20 minutes away. Yeah man, load up and make the trip. We both have a garage full of parts to install, but will be done by the time you get home. Just be sure to bring some VooDoo donuts lol. JK, but seriously :brows:

JKsix

I'm in Spanaway, Sean is about 20 minutes away. Yeah man, load up and make the trip. We both have a garage full of parts to install, but will be done by the time you get home. Just be sure to bring some VooDoo donuts lol. JK, but seriously :brows:

I still have yet to try VooDoo donuts. :eek: So that will have to be a stop I make on the way up.:thumb:

Top Bottom