Fair warning to WAL members (specifically Texas)

CharlieK

What a bunch of Ass Clowns, I'm sure JP would look real funny walking around the rest of the weekend with his pocket knife shoved up his ASS.

2013CGJKU

I would lose my fucking mind. At the end of the day, it's a sticker, but these motherfuckers cokin' and jokin' crawling around on my Jeep or sneaking around it at night would be dealt with accordingly and probably buried a few days later.

I'm in Houston and am around a few of these WFTW guys every once in a while... we'll see what happens here.

Edit: Was this at the offroad expo this weekend that was south of Houston?

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

Last edited:

new007under3509

I would like to see someone try to touch my rig. Being from West Texas, we don't mess with each other's ride. I would take them to the ground so fast for bs like that.

Everyone on here has been helpful to each other when we have questions and also for Eddie and Cindy posting up videos of the JK Experience.

We all like to get in our Jeeps and have fun. That what it's all about.

Sent from Bruce Wayne's bat cave

shadow21

I would lose my fucking mind. At the end of the day, it's a sticker, but these motherfuckers cokin' and jokin' crawling around on my Jeep or sneaking around it at night would be dealt with accordingly and probably buried a few days later.

I'm in Houston and am around a few of these WFTW guys every once in a while... we'll see what happens here.

Edit: Was this at the offroad expo this weekend that was south of Houston?

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

It was at Hidden Falls I believe.

Sithwindu

Well when I hit hidden falls ill be anxious to run into anyone that would touch my jeep. No matter what type of joke, if I saw something like this happen, It would not end well

MrHooah04

I'm calling BS.

They bought the sticker so they could pretend to take it off someone's rig. If not, why didn't the owner of the jeep post up here before? :idontknow:

Definitely what I've been thinkin lol

Keep Calm and Call For Fire

JKWrang

Duly noted:

View attachment 103212

More lies! Nobody got banned for asking any questions. Nobody said WW was a scam.

And for the record. Lorenzo Amato you have no class. "They are asshole." Lol.
Show up here to sell your shit then badmouth Wayalife!? You underage punk.

Actually a few vets, myself included, have pointed out that wounded warrior project is a scam. Very few of the proceeds go to vets, lots of it pays high price salaries.

Point aside, dont go messing with another persons rig - sticker or not, expect to get your face kicked in.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

KingCopperhead

That's grounds for a curb stomping. Messing with someone's property is a major no no. If you don't like me or something I represent then bring it to my attention man to man, don't vandalize my vehicle in the middle of the night. Total act of cowardice.

Armydog

Yup, yup, yup, yup......touch my truck and I guarantee you pull back a bloody stump - if you're lucky.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

t8er

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1412218942.865373.jpg

This sums it up for me. Personally this is the best forum I've found. The regulars are drama free and I've always gotten good ideas and advice from here and project JK

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Actually a few vets, myself included, have pointed out that wounded warrior project is a scam. Very few of the proceeds go to vets, lots of it pays high price salaries.

Point aside, dont go messing with another persons rig - sticker or not, expect to get your face kicked in.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Didn't cnn or msnbc do a big story on fraud and when they tried to interview the CEO he dodged them and told them he would call the cops. I think he ended up slipping out the back in a $100k sports car.

rodgerdathug

Ok I'm fairly new here with limited post but I read shit and what some of the comment said on that video made me want to post for the first time on a YouTube video. I am horrible with grammar and spelling so don't hate but this is what I posted

"I've read many threads on on subject about people abusing power. Towards wounded warrior. And where it starts is one dude ruining not being on the complete up and up. Saying they are 501c and unable to prove it or not being on the IRS website. Eddie has apologized towards a San Antonio chapter proving they are legit. And with bashing people equipment because they run something different then the group. I've seen people give there opinion but never bash unless a troll come out and says there stuff is way better. I'll probably get called a troll or a fan boy but my jeep is stock so fan boy I am not. Two sided to every story but your side seem lacking info"

After rereading I have some changes lol sorry

So since it was the owner of the vehicle taking off the sticker on his own Jeep this should be a big non issue. It just seems most want to just stir the pot and cause a fight.

Maybe the original post could be amended to show that instead of trying to foster hard feelings!

BTW, i came by to check some videos out and am disappointed in the behaviour of some here.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
So since it was the owner of the vehicle taking off the sticker on his own Jeep this should be a big non issue. It just seems most want to just stir the pot and cause a fight.

Maybe the original post could be amended to show that instead of trying to foster hard feelings!

BTW, i came by to check some videos out and am disappointed in the behaviour of some here.

That's nice. Don't like it here then don't visit. Pretty simple. Or you can stay here and continue to troll.

BTW Welcome to the WAYALIFE. How about stopping by the Give us a wave thread and introduce yourself.

Follow the link provided http://wayalife.com/forumdisplay.php?11-Give-us-a-Wave

R/
Will

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

i think your here to stir the pot and cause a fight considering how just about all your posts here have to do with WFTW

Top Bottom