Just wanna make sure I don't get sand in anyone's vag

Tatter tot

Hey so I'm new to this site but is this the norm. Seems like a lot of bashing over nothing. Being new are there key words I should avoid? Am I allowed to say corn dog, skippy or light switch. Just wanna make sure I don't get sand in anyone's vag. I thought this was a pretty good thread to read before all the BS started. Thanks, have a blessed day :)

NOTE: This thread was originally posted here:
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?1094-The-Kraken-thread

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Hey so I'm new to this site but is this the norm. Seems like a lot of bashing over nothing. Being new are there key words I should avoid? Am I allowed to say corn dog, skippy or light switch. Just wanna make sure I don't get sand in anyone's vag. I thought this was a pretty good thread to read before all the BS started. Thanks, have a blessed day :)

NOTE: This thread was originally posted here:
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?1094-The-Kraken-thread

I'll give this a couple hours. Let me know what you think

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey so I'm new to this site but is this the norm.

Hey, so I'm not new to this site but yeah, it seems that guys like you - ones who have no life and just come on to be a troll does seem to be the norm especially after a friend of theirs whines about us on JKO.

Seems like a lot of bashing over nothing.

Don't like what you see, don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave.

Being new are there key words I should avoid? Am I allowed to say corn dog, skippy or light switch. Just wanna make sure I don't get sand in anyone's vag.

Being new, can you just leave and not come back? Wouldn't want to get anymore sand in your vag than you already seem to have.

I thought this was a pretty good thread to read before all the BS started. Thanks, have a blessed day :)

So go back to JKO and follow it there. Have a blessed day :)

Tatter troll what a fabulous way to make an introduction. Do us all a favor go back to trollville and take your buddies with.

R/
Will

People don't realize that we aren't the ones that start the shit talking. I just don't get why people keep signing up to talk shit. Don't they have better things to do.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Tatter tot

Troll

Ya so I thought that was a pretty honest question. Koolaid. I just want to make sure you guys like me. Koolaid. Well let me try again. Hi guys whats the best tread pattern to use to get outta all this sand I seem to have found? Love you lots. KOOLAID, KOOLAID, KOOLAID!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ya so I thought that was a pretty honest question. Koolaid.

Ya, so I thought that was a pretty honest answer - LOSER

I just want to make sure you guys like me. Koolaid.

Nobody asked you to be here and nobody wants you here - LOSER

Well let me try again. Hi guys whats the best tread pattern to use to get outta all this sand I seem to have found? Love you lots. KOOLAID, KOOLAID, KOOLAID!

Well, let me try again. Hi troll, be a man for once in your life and just go back to where you came from. Love you lots. LOSER, LOSER, LOSER! ;)

sean.m.adams33

Dammit Eddie! Can you please stop letting these guys in! They're cramping our fanboy style!! How can we properly worship you as our jeep god with them pestering us all the time!

What a dick. Can we get the east coast guys under control already? WTF Coz!

EDIT: Oklahoma is far enough east for me to put him in your jurisdiction Coz.

Dammit Eddie! Can you please stop letting these guys in! They're cramping our fanboy style!! How can we properly worship you as our jeep god with them pestering us all the time!

I'm not speaking for Coz, but it is a well known fact that anything left of the Mississippi is considered "out west". Just sayin'.
:bleh:

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug

Well if they allow Missouri, Arkansas, and Texas A&M into the SEC why not add Oklahoma......pretty soon east coast will mean anything east of the Rockies........what is this Midwest that you speak of???

~Woodrow ~

Edit: To be fair it's more or less regulated to the Northeastern part of the east coast....in particular an element of water drinking Rausch Creek regulars who run martyr missions into WOL so they can run back to their forum and get themselves a Troll medal.

Last edited:

Tigrcky

Mmmm koolaid!!! Hey where's my sponsored 50 million dollar idiot plated jk?

Sent from my whatchamacallit

sean.m.adams33

I know oak isn't considered east coast. Just giving the east coasters some shit. These assclowns have no geographic borders.

KingCopperhead

Well if they allow Missouri, Arkansas, and Texas A&M into the SEC why not add Oklahoma......pretty soon east coast will mean anything east of the Rockies........what is this Midwest that you speak of???

~Woodrow ~

Edit: To be fair it's more or less regulated to the Northeastern part of the east coast....in particular an element of water drinking Rausch Creek regulars who run martyr missions into WOL so they can run back to their forum and get themselves a Troll medal.

This is why we normal northeastern folks bring our own drinks to Rausch. Don't want to drink that tainted mud soup and end up spewing nonsense all over the forums. Tater tits must have gotten something in his water... Piss maybe?

Top Bottom