The "Twins" Build ('13 JKUR10A and '14 JKURX)

Thanks Greg - the SOLID looks nice too. I have a stock TB on the rear, do you have any issues with contact with the TB at flex?

Nope. I have the stock TB on the back. I've got a 3" lift on, but I do have a drop bracket on the frame-side mount that returned the geometry back closer to stock. I was a little worried about that when ordered, but it hasn't rubbed at all that I can tell.

LloydChristmas

Nope. I have the stock TB on the back. I've got a 3" lift on, but I do have a drop bracket on the frame-side mount that returned the geometry back closer to stock. I was a little worried about that when ordered, but it hasn't rubbed at all that I can tell.

Thanks Greg! I have the same setup and that makes me feel better. I will be geting diff covers sometime soon, just need to pick...

LloydChristmas

A few shots at night with the light bar, very happy so far. Impressed at the light to the sides and far away/high up.

Low Beams
photo 119b.jpg

High Beams
photo 121b.jpg

Light Bar
photo 120b.jpg

LloydChristmas

In looking at the front of the jeep, now I need to think about upgrading the headlights and fogs to match the white light of the bar. Besides the fact that the the stock headlights are not great.

photo 111b.jpg
photo 112b.jpg

LloydChristmas

Finally added some flats to the anvil jeep as I never really liked the pocket flares that were on it when I bought the jeep. I was surprised (and glad) as the pockets sold in 2 days with a lot of interest on CL.

Before
photo 65.jpg

After
photo 137.jpg

Napalm

Finally added some flats to the anvil jeep as I never really liked the pocket flares that were on it when I bought the jeep. I was surprised (and glad) as the pockets sold in 2 days with a lot of interest on CL.

Before

After

Looks way better! Love it

LloydChristmas

Nice touch, gives it a much cleaner look! Sub'd!

Thanks Peak - yes definitely a cleaner look, and a bit more agressive. I would've loved to put some aluminum/metal fenders like MC or GenRight but with 2 JKs to mod I went with these, still a better look than the pockets for sure. Maybe down the road...

LloydChristmas

Looks way better! I love it

Thanks Napalm - I love it more now too. Funny when we bought it my plan was to change the fenders but my wife and daughter decided after we got it that they liked the pockets so I figured not fight that battle right away. Over time I convinced them it'd be better with flats and finally agreed and now my wife was like "we should done that sooner".

Next battle - 37s when these wear out.

LloydChristmas

One of my fox shocks was leaking and it was out of warranty so ordered the Rancho 9000xls. I did talk to Fox and their rebuilding it for me and I may mount them on the white jeep. Ranchos are great so far, still toying with the settings. Anyone recommend a good setting for these, please offer up. Thanks.
image.jpg [

ATTACH=CONFIG]143027[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:

LloydChristmas

With the weather nicer I built a DIY hard top hoist and door hangers - space saver!!

image.jpg [

ATTACH=CONFIG]143036[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 111

LloydChristmas

My buddy fabbed me some custom diff Dana 44 covers. They are 3/8" thick and turned out nice. He's making me a second rear as he used the front Dana44 cover as the mold and therefore the web pattern slightly covers the rear fill cap which is a hair higher than the front. Then I'll maybe mount this one on the front and have matching web patterns.

photo 184.jpg

photo 193.jpg

Top Bottom