Hanson Rear bumper and tire carrier - SoCal

David1tontj

Seriously nobody wants this bumper??? $600!

I have seen your advert and am agreeing to pay full purchase price with cashiers check and arrange shipping after check clears.
Please send me your social security number, drivers license number, mothers maiden name, and place of birth, so I can arrange for my shipping company to receive product.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Guessing won't fit in the back of my JK so would need to a pick up, yes. Can you tell me the overall dimensions. Guessing it will fit okay in the the back of my Tacoma bed

It will for sure fit in the back of your Tacoma. It might even fit in the jeep but he has a tuffy security box so it won't fit in his. Dimensions should be on the website in the first post.

Rccrwlr

Guessing won't fit in the back of my JK so would need to a pick up, yes. Can you tell me the overall dimensions. Guessing it will fit okay in the the back of my Tacoma bed

Jeep parts don't fit in Toyotas. This bumper is beat up and really won't look good without a large effort. I say don't make the trip and let it stay for sale until Feb.

J/k. This is a great score and I'm sure it will look great on your rig. Just a bit jealous.

BTW I contacted Hanson and you can mod this bumper with their new link setup so that it will open with the tailgate. Kit is $145. Still a great deal and makes SWMBO happy. Enjoy

TeamFaust

Jeep parts don't fit in Toyotas. This bumper is beat up and really won't look good without a large effort. I say don't make the trip and let it stay for sale until Feb.

J/k. This is a great score and I'm sure it will look great on your rig. Just a bit jealous.

BTW I contacted Hanson and you can mod this bumper with their new link setup so that it will open with the tailgate. Kit is $145. Still a great deal and makes SWMBO happy. Enjoy

Thought the original post said this one already had the "open with tail gate" option, no?

TeamFaust

Thanks for clarification. Hopefully we can get the details arranged. This unit would be just right for current set up.

Rccrwlr

Thanks for clarification. Hopefully we can get the details arranged. This unit would be just right for current set up.

So did you actually drive the what hour and a half to get this? I've been thinking of driving 6-8 hrs to score this deal. Prob could combine with a gear swap at ORE if I'm lucky.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Someone buy this bumper! It's a hell of a deal!

Plus I wanna keep my title of longest sale thread ever :crazyeyes: :cheesy:

ttfhell

FYI it doesn't link to the carrier it has two latches. I can't deliver it as it won't fit in my jeep. Xmas special $575. Boom

Top Bottom