Rough Country Junk

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Selling a set of Rough Country Nitro 2.0 shocks to fit a 3"-4" lift...30,000 miles. Free, you pay shipping.

Will also have a Rough Country dual steering stabilizer kit for sale (still on my Jeep, going back to stock SS when I find the time)...also 30,000 miles. Make offer...you pay shipping.

Shocks are gone...removed Dual Steering stabilizer this weekend. Would like to get $75.00+shipping.

Last edited:

Jday14

Hey man tried to pm you but your box is full I will take the shocks off your hands!! I just need some info so I can send a shipping label to you via email.

Thanks,
Josh

Last edited:

Brankz

Selling a set of Rough Country Nitro 2.0 shocks to fit a 3"-4" lift...30,000 miles. Free, you pay shipping.

Will also have a Rough Country dual steering stabilizer kit for sale (still on my Jeep, going back to stock SS when I find the time)...also 30,000 miles. Make offer...you pay shipping.

If no interest, they're going to the trash man, thanks

You're awesome bro! Some one will be happy with this 👍

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Bump to the top...shocks are gone, but the Dual Steering stabilizer is available. Removed it from my jeep this weekend.

JayKay

Caught the Bug
How much would you want for it, also is it the complete set Sir?

Like to get $75.00+shipping. Have everything needed to install it. Also have an extra shock that was defective (bushing sleeve split shortly after install) Rough Country sent me a whole new shock and a full bag of hardware, will send all with it.

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Bump to the top! Will take $50+shipping for the SS kit. Have an extra shock and a bag of NEW hardware to go with it. Already boxed up and ready to ship.

Top Bottom