Fifty Build Thread

Redrubi1

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1422907746.993146.jpg
Test drive done. It crawls beautifully but we can't get the Atlas to shift into high😠.....more to follow

OscarMike2.0

Wow looks great! Any particular reason you went with Currie over Dynatrac? I ask because I plan to do tons in the near future and have not heard much about currie.

Redrubi1

Wow looks great! Any particular reason you went with Currie over Dynatrac? I ask because I plan to do tons in the near future and have not heard much about currie.
I know everyone loves Dynatrac and they make great products but where I started Jeeping we all used Curie products and they have always served me well. Plus I kind of like the integral skid plate and....to be different. You may also look at the recent KOH results and most of the top 10 in the 4600 class were running Currie.

Last edited:

Redrubi1

Looks like it turned out nice. I was thinking of doing this to mine. What are you doing about the wiring?

I'm assuming you are talking about wiring the lights etc. I have an sPOD in it but will be taking this out and replacing it with the Switch Pros system. Switch Pros.jpg

jkur77

I'm assuming you are talking about wiring the lights etc. I have an sPOD in it but will be taking this out and replacing it with the Switch Pros system. View attachment 123034

Sorry I wasn't very clear on that. I meant the wires on the floor running from the front to back. I know some of it's covered by the factory plastic. I've heard some guy say that they have rerouted those wires underneath the body along the frame. I was wondering what you did or if you had any pictures?

Redrubi1

Sorry I wasn't very clear on that. I meant the wires on the floor running from the front to back. I know some of it's covered by the factory plastic. I've heard some guy say that they have rerouted those wires underneath the body along the frame. I was wondering what you did or if you had any pictures?

All the wires that were on the floor remained in there OEM position. Some of it does go under various pieces of fascia, some of it runs under the seats but remains exposed since the carpet is out of the Jeep. I'll get some pictures out sometime next week.

jkur77

All the wires that were on the floor remained in there OEM position. Some of it does go under various pieces of fascia, some of it runs under the seats but remains exposed since the carpet is out of the Jeep. I'll get some pictures out sometime next week.

Thanks your jeep is badass.

Top Bottom