Fifty Build Thread

Redrubi1

Better pics of the seats and center console in place. Toggle switches for the pneumatic ARB lockers are on the left and seating creature comfort switches are on the right. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425654349.977432.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425654360.563616.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425654370.955984.jpg

Redrubi1

Fantastic Rig! What Texas trails to do you run? I will need to be on the lookout.
I just finished the build so have not even run it on the trails yet. I'm headed to Moab for Easter Jeep Safari at the end of month though so that is where I will pop her cherry so to speak. I live in the SA area though so when I get back I want to do Katemcy Rocks first. What TX trails do you like or recommend?

Last edited:

Flat Top

I just finished the build so have not even run it on the trails yet. I'm headed to Moabr Easter Jeep Safari at the end of month though so that is where I will pop her cherry so to speak. I live in the SA area though so when I get back I want to do Katemcy Rocks first. What TX trails do you like or recommend?

I've never been to Katemcy Rocks but heard great things and it's on my list. Hidden Falls seems to be the go-to in Texas as you probably know and I'd love to try Canyons O.R.P. but they have limited openings. Everything is east Texas is mud or red clay with little rock.

I've gotta schedule the pilgrimage to Moab! :thumb::thumb:

Looking forward to your pics from EJS.

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
For some reason I didn't get your message:mad:

No worries......I had some questions about the seats.....Are they the DirtSport Edition Black w/Black center and Black side panels......maybe it's just the dark area of the picture but are there loop straps on the shoulder portion of the seats they don't look like they are there.......one more question.....did you have trouble with the air bag sensor or any trouble with dash light indicators........My build will mirror yours somewhat but with 60/80 PR's and I saw what you did with the seats and like the look of them.......I plan on moving the OEM fronts to the rear swapping passenger to driver side and driver to passenger side to keep the recline lever inboard also going with the Mastercraft rear seat bracket (modified to accept the OEM seat)......Wes said he could do it just wanted to see if you had any problems with the sensors up front first before I pulled the trigger.......Looks like I'll be in TJ shop the beginning of May and I'm trying to research some things before then.....Dynatrac gave us a 6 to 8 week time frame on putting together the axles together so we are at their mercy........Your rig is just sexy as hell and came out awesome I cant wait to get mine done......

~Woodrow~

Redrubi1

No worries......I had some questions about the seats.....Are they the DirtSport Edition Black w/Black center and Black side panels......maybe it's just the dark area of the picture but are there loop straps on the shoulder portion of the seats they don't look like they are there.......one more question.....did you have trouble with the air bag sensor or any trouble with dash light indicators........My build will mirror yours somewhat but with 60/80 PR's and I saw what you did with the seats and like the look of them.......I plan on moving the OEM fronts to the rear swapping passenger to driver side and driver to passenger side to keep the recline lever inboard also going with the Mastercraft rear seat bracket (modified to accept the OEM seat)......Wes said he could do it just wanted to see if you had any problems with the sensors up front first before I pulled the trigger.......Looks like I'll be in TJ shop the beginning of May and I'm trying to research some things before then.....Dynatrac gave us a 6 to 8 week time frame on putting together the axles together so we are at their mercy........Your rig is just sexy as hell and came out awesome I cant wait to get mine done......

~Woodrow~

These are the Baja RS Dirt Sport edition seats and you do have to move the sensors but I have had no issues with lights as far as the seats go. The loops are their I just pushed them down flat. Good luck with the rest of the build!!

Nick722

This build is awesome!!! I have a couple questions for you hope I didn't read over what I'm asking... What is this color called? What size tires, axels are you running? Did you have someone do your build if so who? Sorry for the 100 questions I am wanting to buy my first jeep and do something like this! I would love to see a list of everything this build has! Oh and did u do any motor upgrades or swap? Thanks in advance and sorry for bombing you with ?s

Nick722

Ok sorry my first day on here I found the list of all your stuff in your profile... One other question how would you rate your jeep on the road.? Or do you always trailer it?

SnailTrail

I would hate having that view while I was working. I wouldnt be able to stop thinking about how much time is left in the day and how I would rather be out wheelin. It would make for a long day for me. Nice build though. Your rig is gorgeous

Redrubi1

Ok sorry my first day on here I found the list of all your stuff in your profile... One other question how would you rate your jeep on the road.? Or do you always trailer it?

Nick722 this setup is awesome because you could definitely drive it wherever you want to wheel with no issues at all. Locally I tend to drive it to go wheeling but when I go to Colorado, Moab etc I trailer it.

Redrubi1

I would hate having that view while I was working. I wouldnt be able to stop thinking about how much time is left in the day and how I would rather be out wheelin. It would make for a long day for me. Nice build though. Your rig is gorgeous

It did indeed make for a long day but when I was done:drinks:

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Thanks...I do appreciate that.

I havent replied yet, but I do frequent this thread when i want to see a sexy jeep. :thumb:

I also added this rig to my vote for "top 3 on WAYALIFE" (I don't count any of Eddies jeeps, because he isn't "on" WAYALIFE, he "IS" WAYALIFE :cheesy:) :beer:

Top Bottom