October 24th and 25th

I am gonna be going up to Big Bear to do some wheeling and camping, it's open to anyone who would like to join. It'll be myself, my wife, our pooch as well as my nieces and my parents joining us in their jeep.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bump for a local jeeper. If my rcvs are up and running i'll swing by

appreciate it, only gonna be in cali for a little because being military it is tough to try and get time at home. Up here in ND the wheeling is few and far between so I am looking to get a good trip with a bunch of people going, hopefully more people can attend.

Snsrubicon

Big bear

I am gonna be going up to Big Bear to do some wheeling and camping, it's open to anyone who would like to join. It'll be myself, my wife, our pooch as well as my nieces and my parents joining us in their jeep.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
Check with all J Jeep products up there, they are great people maybe they will have something going on..Quinn and heather great people...he knows that place really well if he can't play he can give you some cool places to go. Have fun and be safe.

Check with all J Jeep products up there, they are great people maybe they will have something going on..Quinn and heather great people...he knows that place really well if he can't play he can give you some cool places to go. Have fun and be safe.

Can you PM me a bit more info ?

Dyerjk

Equipment

I am in Big Bear a lot.
How is your Jeep set up?
I can offer some advice on where to go and what to avoid.
Discovery Center has a few maps that help, there's some online too.

Top Bottom