Last Chance Canyon / Suds-n-Grub

Looney Tune

Monday October 13th
We will be running Last Chance Canyon with a Suds-n-Grub at Pizza Factory afterwards. .
Will be meeting at the Albertsons gas station in Ridgecrest at 8am
Trail head by 9am...

Looney Tune
Woody3
Butch
Tim L
Jeff_in_rc
Wrong way Hal
Maybe...
Troy L
Serg5000
Smokinjoe
Owlxxx

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

owlxxx

OWL_6321.jpg Just did last chance canyon tonight. Took a buddy through there in his jeep grand wagoneer. I led in my H3. He did alright and it was his first time through there. I hope I can still make it on monday.

Looney Tune

View attachment 105191 Just did last chance canyon tonight. Took a buddy through there in his jeep grand wagoneer. I led in my H3. He did alright and it was his first time through there. I hope I can still make it on monday.

Oh cool another old school..
I love it......sure would like to get the chance to wheel with him some day..just somthing about the old school rigs that make it fun.....
Hope you can make it monday..
LT

jeff_in_rc

A big thanks to Looney Tune for a great day of wheeling! Did many little side tracks in the canyon that I have never done before but the best was Woodys Ravine!
We had 8 rigs and we all had a blast with good friends and met some new friends as well! Can't wait for the next time we can go!

simo

Yesterday was a blast in Last Chance, what a great group to hang out with.
Looking forward to another run in the future.

Looney Tune

A big thanks to Looney Tune for a great day of wheeling! Did many little side tracks in the canyon that I have never done before but the best was Woodys Ravine!
We had 8 rigs and we all had a blast with good friends and met some new friends as well! Can't wait for the next time we can go!

It was a epic run ...tons of fun....and really enjoyed meeting everyone. .. I have a Idea for the next run in the canyons.....but its gonna make for a LONGGGG day ...
Hope to wheel with you all again soon
Looney Tune

Top Bottom