Rausch Creek 10/18/2014

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Greats pics everyone. The trees sure are beautiful this time of year. Maybe some day we can gather up a bunch of left coasters to come out and hit the trails with y'all.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Greats pics everyone. The trees sure are beautiful this time of year. Maybe some day we can gather up a bunch of left coasters to come out and hit the trails with y'all.

That would be awesome! Same with us trying to get a bunch of us to come out and wheel you you guys

Panda

I would love to drive across country in my jeep :yup:

cebley

Sorry I missed you guys. I thought I saw you drive by while we were staging and I walked down to find you all but couldn't. After seeing that aerial pic, it makes sense why I couldn't. I didn't walk all the way around the end.

Still had a nice day up on the trails, we ended up running the Northeast side. Fun trails but sparse on the black level action :( Here's a few pics from the day with my wife and pup :)

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Sorry I missed you guys. I thought I saw you drive by while we were staging and I walked down to find you all but couldn't. After seeing that aerial pic, it makes sense why I couldn't. I didn't walk all the way around the end.

Still had a nice day up on the trails, we ended up running the Northeast side. Fun trails but sparse on the black level action :( Here's a few pics from the day with my wife and pup :)

i saw your jeep in the lot i think! we were on the NE prop as well. yea it doesnt have much to offer as far as blacks go but it does have some good trails.

Top Bottom