The Official I Hate wayoflife / Eddie Thread

longarmwj

Thank you, I appreciate the respect you've given me for making my decision on how I choose to run my forum.

You're very welcome!! Because of your forum and your fantastic videos I'm trying to find myself a nice JKU to build. I'll keep my WJ for its sentimental value (and for the fact that it's just plain fun lol), but I REALLY want a JK now haha.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You're very welcome!! Because of your forum and your fantastic videos I'm trying to find myself a nice JKU to build. I'll keep my WJ for its sentimental value (and for the fact that it's just plain fun lol), but I REALLY want a JK now haha.

LOL!! Well, good for you for wanting to keep your WJ. Certainly, I would keep it too. Here's hoping that you get a JK sooner than later and I'll for sure look forward to seeing what you do with it :cool:

JAGS

Hooked
LOL!! Just noticed there was a lot of "guests" looking at the Northridge thread and now I know why. Guess I should thank this guy for sending us all the traffic :crazyeyes:

Funny how your haters are your best cheerleaders. Reminds me of those guys twirling signs on the street corners...big arrows to WAL. Ha ha. We've had a laugh or two over this, but still makes me Chuckle. [emoji106][emoji106]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone see the video on FB of Dennis making fun of the forums?

LOL!! You have got to be kidding me? Haven't seen it but really, how pathetic does a company have to be to feel the need to take on the truth being shown regarding the products they make by making fun of it. Of course, if they just made BETTER products, there wouldn't be anything negative we could say about theirs.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Funny how your haters are your best cheerleaders. Reminds me of those guys twirling signs on the street corners...big arrows to WAL. Ha ha. We've had a laugh or two over this, but still makes me Chuckle. [emoji106][emoji106]

Works for me. :D

JAGS

Hooked
That terabreak vid it quite the production. Seems like a lot of forums have caused Dennis some serious butt hurt. It is good to know "many" forums have at least some intelligent members.

As for the TB vids. When I was researching getting a jeep, I thought they were entertaining and funny. Then I got me jeep, joined Eddie's JK forum back in the day and Wayalife and learned it was the company's products that were the real joke.

WJCO

Meme King
Nobody is right for posting to outside sources stuff that isn't their business. I don't understand why people simply can't respect Eddie and his decisions without making it some big fuss on other forums and social medias

Ain't that the truth. Funny how these guys choose to bash this site elsewhere or check in and spy on this site, yet "hate" being here. And like you said not their business how it's run. If they don't like it, just move on, and don't be bitter about it. There's a lot of stores I don't shop at for various reasons, but I'm not going to send the manager a nasty note every few months to remind him how much I hate his store.

WJCO

Meme King
Anyone see the video on FB of Dennis making fun of the forums?

Just watched it. Truthfully, if I were in the market for a lift kit, I would have turned that video off about half way through or sooner. There was nothing catchy to bring forth the product! The video is titled "TeraFlex Product Highlight:" The point of the video was to advertise the lift kit right? Then the kit isn't even brought up until the end? Nor are there really any details about the parts in the lift or what makes it better? I think the video was to vent frustration at the forums personally.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
She said put your big girl panties on. LOL. Basically grow some balls Dennis. Wonder if the long arm lift he was gonna tell everybody about is the one the ripped the bracket from the frame.

Exodus 4x4

If I hadn't already decided long ago that I wouldn't buy any of their shit, that video would be enough to convince me. That shit was stupid. They should've taken the money they spent on that abortion and put it towards better material for their products.

Sessoms14X

Just watched it. Truthfully, if I were in the market for a lift kit, I would have turned that video off about half way through or sooner. There was nothing catchy to bring forth the product! The video is titled "TeraFlex Product Highlight:" The point of the video was to advertise the lift kit right? Then the kit isn't even brought up until the end? Nor are there really any details about the parts in the lift or what makes it better? I think the video was to vent frustration at the forums personally.

I agree, definitely was a fail as far as product advertising goes. All I got out of this "product highlight" was that Dennis needs to put his big boy panties back on :rolleyes:

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1448500573.660664.jpg

Maybe this has been shared already but, saw this posted in a Facebook thread and thought it was pretty hilarious on multiple levels. Official decals inbound?

Top Bottom