The Official I Hate wayoflife / Eddie Thread

georgi.photo

It translates the words literally. So sometimes context is not taken into account. I agree the translation is harder to read. Especially if you already know context.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:cheesy: LOL, here's a good one that a friend just sent me. This was posted up on Pirate by some loser who goes by the name BobCat5.0 if I can guess, he was the crazy tweaker in a beat up XJ marching around flapping his arms like a nut job and screaming at the top of his lungs for everyone to wake up while racing his pathetic 4.0L engine and blasting his music at 6am...

IMG_2248.jpg

Didn't realize we were a cult or that you couldn't run the Rubicon with a group of friends unless you post it up on Pirate first. Of course, I don't know anyone in our group who would have done what he said they did in the river but hey, if he said on the internet, it must be true. :crazyeyes:

Bullwinckle

Hooked
What an idiot like were supposed to let them know when Wayalife goes on a trail. Last I check USA is still a free country to go where ever I like on forest land. So much hate on the other forums it's a shame.

TheStick

I guess posting the date and time 6 months ahead of time wasn't enough for his hard ass to meet us on the trail ahead of time :/

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
:cheesy: LOL, here's a good one that a friend just sent me. This was posted up on Pirate by some loser who goes by the name BobCat5.0 if I can guess, he was the crazy tweaker in a beat up XJ marching around flapping his arms like a nut job and screaming at the top of his lungs for everyone to wake up while racing his pathetic 4.0L engine and blasting his music at 6am...

View attachment 154591

Didn't realize we were a cult or that you couldn't run the Rubicon with a group of friends unless you post it up on Pirate first. Of course, I don't know anyone in our group who would have done what he said they did in the river but hey, if he said on the internet, it must be true. :crazyeyes:

What a dick!!
He was missing his meth lab.

Interesting....Ive never actually seen a tweaker....from what I hear, it's pretty wild to watch. Sadly here in NJ I don't think meth is prominent, that fad hadn't made its way out east yet...we're still a crack town. :D

Spudcannons

Interesting....Ive never actually seen a tweaker....from what I hear, it's pretty wild to watch. Sadly here in NJ I don't think meth is prominent, that fad hadn't made its way out east yet...we're still a crack town. :D

LOL :cheesy: no meth down here just some damn junkies.... :naw:

TheStick

he was the crazy tweaker in a beat up XJ marching around flapping his arms like a nut job and screaming at the top of his lungs for everyone to wake up while racing his pathetic 4.0L engine and blasting his music at 6am...

That whole situation cracks me up. 1. This guys a total idiot. 2. Joy was ready to get up and fight that morning. All 5'3" of her :D. That would have been a site :D

Top Bottom