Close

Page 148 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148
Results 1,471 to 1,476 of 1476
    Quote Originally Posted by longarmwj View Post
    Click on "Reply with quote". It takes you to the "Your Message" screen with the person's previous post already formatted in there for you
    Got it! Thank you!

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Since your new here, I'll give you a quick rundown of my opinion on this. Eddie and Cindy want things done a certain way. This is a much smaller, tight group of members. People come here all the time and either purposefully break their rules or accidentally break the rules. The people that accidentally break the rules get called out on it. Some of them apologize and all is good. Some lose their shit, play the victim, and go full retard. A lot of them leave pissed off, start hate threads elsewhere, etc. Also, Eddie is very opinionated on a lot of things and when there are disagreements between him and other members, people get all pissy and again, they leave and start a bunch of shit elsewhere. The other thing that happens is that since there is so many hate threads out there, a lot of them completely false, people will come here with those rumors in mind already and then when things don't go their way, they go off the deep end. And another thing, Eddie and Cindy don't censor posts here. They let members be grown adults. If a member wants to post something like 'Fuck off,' they can do so. Other forums don't allow that. So there are times where someone is told to 'fuck off' (for various reasons) and the other person interprets that as 'please continue.' Just my take on things.
    Well the people who come here and purposefully break the rules try to start things just suck. And I hope I don't ever accidentally break any of the rules and if I do I will apologize. That's kind of like what I said before, if Eddie is opinionated, this is his forum and he has that right and if people don't like it they don't have to stay. But leaving in starting a whole bunch of crap is just childish to me but hey what do I know. I might only be 34 but I know what being respectful is about. To be honest this is is the first time I have ever even heard of all this hateful crap against him and this forum or group. Well like I said I wasn't trying to make waves and I hope I haven't broken any rules or upset anyone in a bad way besides the haters ... I guess I'm just such a huge fan and adult that I felt I needed to voice my opinion on the subject especially since everyone is encouraged to be active. Figured why let everybody else have the fun when I can jump right into the shit! Not that I enjoy drama but more the opposite, can't stand it from all the bitching people. But on the upside it does give all of us something to talk about hahaha.

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Who me?

I always get a kick at how all the haters are "entitled to their opinion" but somehow, I am not.
    Lol. I meant it as a good thing. It's not a bad thing to be opinionated. But yes, you are correct, only the haters are entitled to their opinion, any one who disagrees with them is clearly in the wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post
    Nice rack lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Here's another awesome one made by a Scott Passant...

Attachment 104598

Can you feel the love! Good thing he a believer in the "good book"
    You spelled his name wrong, its Pissant. There I fixed it. Lok

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using WAYALIFE mobile app