The Official I Hate wayoflife / Eddie Thread

Jk_nate

Jealously is a crazy thing! I can't believe people spend so much time trying to bring other people down to make themselves feel better. I always get hate from people because they are jealous of my greatness and humbleness...lol

TRLJNKY

Wow man. The hate is strong with this one. Taking it to another level with the personal shit. Sorry you and Cindy have to put up with stuff like this. You two are freaking awesome. If only these dbags would see past their hate and see all the positive stuff you two do for all of us and the Jeeping community.

swazza94

If that's jeeping Aussie style then I've been doing it all wrong.....[emoji23]

He's probably one of the guys over here that buys a jeep and then tries to turn it into a land cruiser while bitching about it the whole time.

Hahaha I've been wrong the whole time as well :idontknow:

Last edited:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I got one, no doubt, due to the Wayalife hashtag.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1474825796.421258.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1474825809.088274.jpg

I guess protecting that exposed line, under my transmission, is not serious. Maybe I should get a Dana 30, and 3.21 gears, and run some 40" tires.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:cheesy: Okay, just got the following from a Luke John on our Twitter feed. Not sure who he is but apparently, he's got a real hard on for me today...

IMG_9279.jpg

Of course, not sure what he's referring to as I see comments being posted on our FB page all the time but hey, what do I know. Here are a couple of YouTube posts that he made just to make sure I was seeing how much hate he has for me :crazyeyes:

RasclattShotta.jpg

Attachments

• RasclattShotta-2.jpg
    RasclattShotta-2.jpg
    483.8 KB · Views: 189

10frank9

Web Wheeler
:cheesy: Okay, just got the following from a Luke John on our Twitter feed. Not sure who he is but apparently, he's got a real hard on for me today...

View attachment 224312

Of course, not sure what he's referring to as I see comments being posted on our FB page all the time but hey, what do I know. Here are a couple of YouTube posts that he made just to make sure I was seeing how much hate he has for me :crazyeyes:

View attachment 224313

Lucky for you his bedtime is 8pm and his mom doesn't let him foul language.

It's rough living off your parents and surfing the web to keep you occupied while they are busy ignoring you. Sad existence Luke.

Top Bottom