The Official I Hate wayoflife / Eddie Thread

WJCO

Meme King
Wow. That's a live one. Life doesn't have to be that hard.... :grayno: He's pissed about something. Inflatable doll went flat :idontknow:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Guess I'm on a roll lately. Just looked on our Instagram account and apparently, some guy who calls himself keefy_beefy has a real hard on for me and you're all "bottom feeders"[emoji23]
IMG_1476157763.454076.jpg

Watch WAYALIFE YouTube Videos
WAYALIFE Jeeps & Specs

10frank9

Web Wheeler
LOL!! Guess I'm on a roll lately. Just looked on our Instagram account and apparently, some guy who calls himself keefy_beefy has a real hard on for me and you're all "bottom feeders"[emoji23]
View attachment 226560

WAYALIFE Jeeps & Specs

Funny how his first comment suggest he knows nothing about you. Then alluva sudden he has you all figured out. Fucking Google PhD

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

highoctane

Caught the Bug
View attachment 226560

WAYALIFE Jeeps & Specs

Wayalife trolls are like celebrity deaths, usually come in threes. Think you are due at least one more this week.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

rich67

Caught the Bug
Wait....Eddie,you survive off me?? I knew I shouldn't be paying that $50 a month to join this forum!:furious3:

farrier

what I would like to find out about all of this Eddie is where this mall you crawl is so I can stay the fuck away from it and all the happy people that seem to be in it :D just sayin

TRLJNKY

View attachment 226560

WAYALIFE Jeeps & Specs
Be careful using the name Keefy_Beefy and hard on for you in the same sentence. You may be on to something there.

sent from some burner phone found in a dumpster

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Not sure what was so offensive about posting up TrainWreck618's build thread but I just got a hater by the name of Will Powell from Florida posting up on our Facebook page. Says he'd never visit WAYALIFE even if we paid him.

will-powell.jpg

:crazyeyes:

Top Bottom