The Official I Hate wayoflife / Eddie Thread

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:cheesy: just took a look at it. I love how they say how much they hate me based on what they've "heard" but still "love our videos" :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So, Dynatrac posted up one of the videos we made featuring them at SEMA and the very first comment was from some guy named Damon LeBeouf and to say how we are the worst thing to happen to the Jeep community EVER!! :crazyeyes:

Screen Shot 2015-11-09 at 4.00.09 PM.png

thardy

Banned
So, Dynatrac posted up one of the videos we made featuring them at SEMA and the very first comment was from some guy named Damon LeBeouf and to say how we are the worst thing to happen to the Jeep community EVER!! :crazyeyes:

View attachment 173045

Looks like Dynatrac deleted the comment. Good on them!

I think we might need to throw you a meme intervention! [emoji23]

Just giving you a hard time.

WJCO

Meme King
Looks like Dynatrac deleted the comment. Good on them!

I think we might need to throw you a meme intervention! [emoji23]

Just giving you a hard time.

I have to admit, it's quite addicting....I may have to talk with someone soon. :grayno:

longarmwj

Here's one I saw on Facebook earlier. You'd think he would work on his spelling and grammar if he was going to post a pot-stirrer
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1448417270.119696.jpg

longarmwj

D-bag. I dont think he is wright for spewing that BS
Nobody is right for posting to outside sources stuff that isn't their business. I don't understand why people simply can't respect Eddie and his decisions without making it some big fuss on other forums and social medias

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Just noticed there was a lot of "guests" looking at the Northridge thread and now I know why. Guess I should thank this guy for sending us all the traffic :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Nobody is right for posting to outside sources stuff that isn't their business. I don't understand why people simply can't respect Eddie and his decisions without making it some big fuss on other forums and social medias

Thank you, I appreciate the respect you've given me for making my decision on how I choose to run my forum.

Top Bottom