Quadratec tent event 10/11

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Anyone heading up to this this morning?

yea i was there did you make it out?

I'm not going to make it :(

sucks you couldn't make it. they had some good deals i think you may have been interested in

This reminds me of a yard sale. My wife says "we gotta go early before the good shit is gone".

LOL!! its exactly like that. they had unpainted 10a hood at the scratch and dent tent for $300! i just missed out on getting one

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
LOL!! its exactly like that. they had unpainted 10a hood at the scratch and dent tent for $300! i just missed out on getting one

Damn. I would have been all over that. That hood ia the only reason why I wanted an X.

Loading please wait....

d90king

yea i was there did you make it out?

Yeah, I was there from around 11:50-12:30 or so... Now that they don't have Daves lot to park in there was some folks hiking a good ways for parking. I thought they had a good turn out considering the weather.

Did you pick up anything?

d90king

they had unpainted 10a hood at the scratch and dent tent for $300! i just missed out on getting one

Thats a great price! I think I had about $1000-1100 after paint and instal... I love that hood, it really finishes the rig off IMHO!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Yeah, I was there from around 11:50-12:30 or so... Now that they don't have Daves lot to park in there was some folks hiking a good ways for parking. I thought they had a good turn out considering the weather.

Did you pick up anything?

Nothing from the scratch and dent but finally grabbed a tree strap, snatch block, and another D ring. I didn't really need anything. More or less went just to look

Top Bottom