A wave from Ontario!!

cwmt3

Thanks. Going to be up in your neck of the woods next week. Headed for Ardbeg.

Have fun! I'll be working retail in Barrie, stop by sojourn I'd love to take a break from selling sh't to talk shop. I might have some swag that a couple reps left behind from this weekends sale,..

Cozmik

Have fun! I'll be working retail in Barrie, stop by sojourn I'd love to take a break from selling sh't to talk shop. I might have some swag that a couple reps left behind from this weekends sale,..

Pm me an Addy. I'll drop by on my way up.

xkid

When? Headed up Clear Lake Rd to Black Lake Friday. Should be there around 10 pm. 5 or 6 Jeeps going. Want to join us?

Supposed to go up Friday. Wheel Saturday. Still trying to be able to go. Work shit. Going with another jeeper and my other friend with a zr2 Jimmy. I'll let you know if I'm going.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Cozmik

Supposed to go up Friday. Wheel Saturday. Still trying to be able to go. Work shit. Going with another jeeper and my other friend with a zr2 Jimmy. I'll let you know if I'm going.

Pm me. We have 5 JK's going. Friday to Sunday. Last weekend in October is an annual thing. This is the 3rd year.

And if anybody heard about a Jeep getting smoked by a train there in June of 2013, that was me. I'd be happy to share the truth about that story. I know a few Canadian forums went all ballistic about it.

xkid

Never heard about the train thing. Could be interesting.

Bareass

have you joined up with the TriCity Jeep Club?
they are a pretty great bunch. That is where I stared when i was in school in Kitchener.
I have since moved back to Windsor, but have met up with them in on some wheeling trips to the Minden area.
Some really great times, and awesome trails!

they are a pretty great bunch. That is where I stared when i was in school in Kitchener.
I have since moved back to Windsor, but have met up with them in on some wheeling trips to the Minden area.

What?! No Facebook link? :shock:

Cozmik

Joined up with them a few years ago when I got my '07. Let the membership expire after the first year. Wasn't for me. I have a small group of guys I wheel with when we can get out.

xkid

Just saw a post from the Ontario off road association that no one should be on the trails until after this weekend. Why? Moose hunting time.

Cozmik

Just saw a post from the Ontario off road association that no one should be on the trails until after this weekend. Why? Moose hunting time.

Not sure. We've been up there this weekend for the last 2 years and have seen almost no one there.

Cozmik

tricityjeepclub.org

have a good trip Cozmik.
I been meaning to head up to Ardbeg

Thanks! It's nice up there. Not the hardest of trails but it is fun, the scenery is great and it's nice to get out of the city.

The next time we go I'll post up and see if we can't get a few of you guys to join us.

Top Bottom