Arizona

NAUJK

There was way to much to read in this thread so I didnt read all of it :crazyeyes: im lazy what can I say.

Well Crown King is a great trail.

Smiley Rock if you do the creek bed is a great trail.

Moss Wash by Kingman is a good trail in the Wualapai Mountains.

Payette Draw in Payson is a short and fun trail if you do the creek bed.

Table Mesa (Lower and upper terminator and Predator) are also very good technical short trails that could inflict body damage if not done right.

There are trails down near Tucson that I have not done yet that I would be interested in sometime.

My Club will be running Crown King the weekend before Thanksgiving, on the 22nd. I just got a new Prorock44 with arb and 4.88 gears so I would love to hit up more trails and use it.

Yo Firecrew where is this so called Smasher?! and Why have I never heard of it before?!

JEEP FAM

Did it twice, came out with only rear fender damage

Sent from my XT1030 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

CRAZYCASEY

Smasher and brutal are up by cotton wood and they are both open and have signs. Ran them back in March. Brutal is much tougher than smasher. Smasher could be done on 35s with lockers, with a risk of body damage and possibly pulling cable in the notch. Brutal has a couple tough waterfalls and is much longer than smasher.

Last edited:

NAUJK

A large group of us ran the Back Road to Crown King this Saturday. It was our NAU Club with some members of the UofA club that drove up to meet up with us. Heres the video I put together for it. We had a great day with some minor set backs...

MTG

Caught the Bug
A large group of us ran the Back Road to Crown King this Saturday. It was our NAU Club with some members of the UofA club that drove up to meet up with us. Heres the video I put together for it. We had a great day with some minor set backs...

1:04... it gets a little dusty and the guy runs away like a little girl, while the girls just stand there. :cheesy:

How they hell did that JK flop on the road? :idontknow:

NAUJK

1:04... it gets a little dusty and the guy runs away like a little girl, while the girls just stand there. :cheesy:

How they hell did that JK flop on the road? :idontknow:

:cheesy: he is a little girl...

The road was covered in extremely fine silts and sands with no wind so with all the vehicles going down you couldn't see the road AT ALL no visibility. You can see the tracks she slid in the soft sand and slid into the ditch and it just flopped. Everyone is ok though.

Top Bottom