Giving you guys a chance & here's my wave - "fuck you"

Ddays

Hooked
This forum is the only online social thing I do and have ever been involved with, because of the idiots our world is bringing up in today's society. But here I am reading through this thread filling my mind with the garbage people like this bring to the table. This dude is clearly emotionally and mentally unstable and lets hope a social media avenue such as this forum doesn't cause him to cause harm to himself. Despite my opinions on weeding out the weak, I would hate for the good people of this forum to be responsible. I hope that makes sense.

Sent from my LGLS740 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Wait, what!?!?! Are you seriously suggesting that WE may be responsible for pushing this guy over the edge?!? :eek:

Randy Tadevich

Don't take this the wrong way as I understand what you're saying, but if he can't take the heat from us, he shouldn't be provocatively posting his bullshit here. He did this to incite emotion and knows exactly what he's doing.
No. Not taking it wrong at all. I know where you are all coming from and agree. I'm a 26 year Navy vet still serving the reserves, and don't believe a word he says. But he's getting what he is here for.....and what I'm not here for. haha....With that said I will stick to the other threads, as to why I like this forum. Thanks WJCO.

Sent from my LGLS740 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom