Stock bumpers and flares

simonjk

Caught the Bug
Looking for stock front and rear bumpers and stock flares for a 4 door. Going back to stock to trade in for a new 4 door and want my current set up put on it.

07 JKUR
4" Skyjacker short arm, Rock Krawler sway bar links, 17x9 Black Rock steelies, 37x13.50 Nitto mud grapplers, Evo Mfg frame mounted d rings, Mopar stubby winch bumper, Warn 9.5CTI winch, Smittybilt steps, Cherrybomb extreme muffler, Hella comet fog lights, Aev snorkel, Poison Spyder hood louver, Herculiner interior, Smittybilt seat covers, Mopar slush mats.

SDG

Caught the Bug
I have both, but looks like you are pretty far away.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using WAYALIFE mobile app

simonjk

Caught the Bug
Sucks about location. Dont think it would be worth shipping.

07 JKUR
4" Skyjacker short arm, Rock Krawler sway bar links, 17x9 Black Rock steelies, 37x13.50 Nitto mud grapplers, Evo Mfg frame mounted d rings, Mopar stubby winch bumper, Warn 9.5CTI winch, Smittybilt steps, Cherrybomb extreme muffler, Hella comet fog lights, Aev snorkel, Poison Spyder hood louver, Herculiner interior, Smittybilt seat covers, Mopar slush mats.

Gadget

Caught the Bug
I have a front bumper off my 2014 and a set of flares off a 2010 taking up space in my basement that I would part with.

Where was this request a month ago. I left both bumpers and rear tire carrier in Jacksonville, FL before moving. Good luck.

R/
Will

simonjk

Caught the Bug
Where was this request a month ago. I left both bumpers and rear tire carrier in Jacksonville, FL before moving. Good luck.

R/
Will

Not looking lol. Thats where my stockers ended up, flares were cut.

07 JKUR

Last edited:

thardy

Banned
I have a stock rear you can have if you want to head towards Atlanta.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

BumpStick

I have a stock front and would trade you my stock uncut flares for your cut ones. Between Christmas and new years I'm going to be driving from FL to PA.

projectMMTB

Are you still looking?
I'm in Atlanta and would meet you half way if you're willing to.
I have both bumpers and all 4 fenders. Everything was taken off within a few weeks of buying the jeep

Are you still looking?
I'm in Atlanta and would meet you half way if you're willing to.
I have both bumpers and all 4 fenders. Everything was taken off within a few weeks of buying the jeep

Not to Hijack his thread but willing to pay shipping if this deal falls through?

R/
Will

Top Bottom