2008 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door (Built Rig)

JKWrang

It's like when a woman asks you if she's getting fat. If you say something nice, you're just saying that to be kind and if you say something she doesn't want to hear you're a tool :)

Sent from my SM-P905V using WAYALIFE mobile app

mcmahonbj

Except he was being ignorant. I thanked him for his advice I never got butt hurt. Yes I asked a question. But I shoukd know better with some of the people on these forums. Enjoy your day thanks for your time.

HILLZ

I'm a little confused in your first post you say ATX slabs but in your third you state painted stock wheels?
the fact your running 37's on JK Sport axles even with the D30 being sleeved and Gusseted they'll soon need to be replaced with pro rocks or such.
also just on a side note, when your trying to sell a car you never show it in the air on a lift and you definitely don't show that amount of mess on the floor under it.
don't get me wrong it is great to know and see what is under a vehicle and to be able to see it but next time it may pay off to have the vehicle outside and lay next to it to get the money shots.

Best of luck with the sale, would be a shame to part it out, be like chopping up a kid when you split from your other half. :cheesy:

mcmahonbj

I'm a little confused in your first post you say ATX slabs but in your third you state painted stock wheels?
the fact your running 37's on JK Sport axles even with the D30 being sleeved and Gusseted they'll soon need to be replaced with pro rocks or such.
also just on a side note, when your trying to sell a car you never show it in the air on a lift and you definitely don't show that amount of mess on the floor under it.
don't get me wrong it is great to know and see what is under a vehicle and to be able to see it but next time it may pay off to have the vehicle outside and lay next to it to get the money shots.

Best of luck with the sale, would be a shame to part it out, be like chopping up a kid when you split from your other half. :cheesy:

I have other pictures for people who are interested! and that second list if you see clearing just shows when everything was installed for mileage and date. It is not contradicting at all the first list is whats on the Jeep. But thank you next time I sell guess I should come to you. God for bid a Jeep is lifted in the air!!!! And that puddle of water is is up front it, people interested would ask not assume but I forget this is a forum.

dannymalkin

Why do you even care? How do you know the axles "need" to be replaced have you seen his jeep in person or have personal experience breaking a D30? The jeep looks good on the lift, shows how clean the frame is and the suspension setup well.

Unless you were genuinely trying to help the seller and I just took it the wrong way... rant over

mcmahonbj

Agreed maybe he isn't tactful enough. That you Sir'. Idc what they think about it being on a lift I have nothing to hide its a Jeep it needs maintenance. I guess people shouldn't post pics of Jeep being wheeled when selling because that causes damage and the ground is filthy.

HILLZ

I have other pictures for people who are interested! and that second list if you see clearing just shows when everything was installed for mileage and date. It is not contradicting at all the first list is whats on the Jeep. But thank you next time I sell guess I should come to you. God for bid a Jeep is lifted in the air!!!! And that puddle of water is is up front it, people interested would ask not assume but I forget this is a forum.

No offence was meant, i've been in and around the car industry for years and was just offering tips in the way of advertising, to be honest with the first and third posts i did not read all through it all so the confusion on wheels is all mine.
And like i also said i do wish the the best with the sale.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

HILLZ

How do you know the axles "need" to be replaced have you seen his jeep in person or have personal experience breaking a D30?

Unless you were genuinely trying to help the seller and I just took it the wrong way... rant over

I was trying to help the seller and there are enough people on the forum here that can tell you running 37's on a D30 is a short road to needing a new axle.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

simonjk

Caught the Bug
Not to sound harsh or a bearer of bad news. Ive owned 2 jks, an 07 4 door rubicon auto set up on 37s and a 10 2 door auto rubicon set up on 35s. I sold my 10 rubi for 19 in february so I think your price is still too high and recently traded my 07 jkur in for 18k. Hope this info helps you set a new price. Glws

13 JKU sport

shadow21

Not to sound harsh or a bearer of bad news. Ive owned 2 jks, an 07 4 door rubicon auto set up on 37s and a 10 2 door auto rubicon set up on 35s. I sold my 10 rubi for 19 in february so I think your price is still too high and recently traded my 07 jkur in for 18k. Hope this info helps you set a new price. Glws

13 JKU sport

I've already told him he was priced over the market he didn't take well to it. Actually he got mad and called me ignorant.

mcmahonbj

That's great for you man. Thank you for your advice Simonjk. $20,500 is not too high for what's done and how spotless it is and only 67k.

Like I said again shadow if your not interested kick rocks you already put in your 2 cents.

Last edited:
Top Bottom