2013 2 Door Crush Build with lots of pictures

Jtmw

I figured I'd want a chance to look back on all this someday and hopefully give some help to all those who have helped in my decision making! So I'm gonna start my build thread! My name is Jesse! I got a 2013 JK around a year and a half ago. Third Jeep I've had. First one 2003 TJ, and Second was a 1998 TJ. Ill try and put some pictures of them up sometime! But I'll talk about what Im Building now. Im located outside of Nashville. Its gonna be a mall crawler for a while. Just until I feel better about getting a few scratches.
2013 2 Door JK
6-speed manual

Current Gear Updated (5-8-15)
---------------
Phase I
XRC front and rear bumpers √
Rock Krawler 1.5 Max Travel √
Bilstein 5100's √
35x12.5x17 MTR's on Cornice ATX√
nFab Rock Gaurds√
Dynomax Rock Crawler Full Exhaust System√

Phase II
Spider Trax Spacers√
Front
and Rear After Market Drive Shafts
Evoltion Offroad Front Bolt On Coilovers √
EVO Rear 3'' plush coils√
Synergy High Drag √
Synergy Coil Correction Wedges√
Rock Krawler Rear Upper Arms√
Rubicon Sway Bar with Evo No Limits√
Evo Gussets√

Phase III
Rock Hard Sport Cage
Corporate 14 Bolt GM ( 2500 )
Ford Super Duty Dana 60
Artec Swap kit front and rear
Rear Evolution Offroad Bolt on Coilover
Evo Rock Stars
ARB Front and Rear
5.13's

Stuff I've had to Buy
Moog Ball Joints

Apologies for the pictures new phones mean lost some, so have fun looking at my Instagram as well.
IMG_0078.png
All flexed out on stock suspension That travel though.:rock:
IMG_0124.jpg
Just playing around with stock suspension before lift. Really impressed with the stock suspension.

All the good stuff
IMG_0185.jpg
IMG_0186.jpg
IMG_0175.jpg
IMG_0188.jpg

A little test to see what'd it be at lift height.
IMG_0187.jpg

Thanks for reading will be keeping this updated!

Last edited:

Jtmw

More more more!!

So Its been a week, a very busy week at that. I got my wheels and tires from discount tire. Lift ready to go! :clap2:

I called a buddy of mine who works at Essentially Offroad. If you're in the southeast they are the best custom fab/general 4x4 shop. No doubt, I've seen all kinds of incredible work, these guys know how to build a monster of a rig. I am huge fan of Crawlamaro. ( http://www.essentiallyoffroad.com/projects-gallery ) some very cool builds if you're interested. Anyways for the huge price of two tacos and a Dr.Pepper we put my lift on!
FullSizeRender.jpg

For a 1.5 inch lift I got about a solid 2.5'' closer to 3''. Which i didnt mind, some people however might. (RK 1.5 Max Travel) Only got a solid picture of the front.
IMG_0214.jpg

Very excited I tried to put my wheels on. Didnt seem to be right, i tried every tire and three times out of disbelief, discount tire had sent me the wrong wheel pattern :banghead:
So i took them back and they were really nice about it. No restocking or anything totally on them. So i went this morning and picked them up and put the bad boys on. :D:D:D:D
Maxed out their small guy lift, all the travel from the bilstiens. :cheesy:
IMG_0242.jpg
IMG_0259.jpg
IMG_0252.jpg
Ran over to EOR and did some Poser RTI shots. I know it's not a lot of travel but on 1.5 Coils and 2 in longer bumps is something!
IMG_0246.jpg
IMG_0250.jpg
IMG_0248.jpg

I like it a lot!
LOOKING FOR SUGGESTIONS ON A NAME for this build. Be kind!
Thanks for checking it out yall.

Jtmw

Any Ideas on name suggestions? I've run through a few myself but can't find one I like or that fits!

hbkid22

Any Ideas on name suggestions? I've run through a few myself but can't find one I like or that fits!

Orange Crush! :)

I would choose a name that has some personal meaning tho. Mine is named RHINO because my 10 month old does this rhino impression. I like that it has a personal meaning. Just my opinion tho

Jtmw

Orange Crush! :)

I would choose a name that has some personal meaning tho. Mine is named RHINO because my 10 month old does this rhino impression. I like that it has a personal meaning. Just my opinion tho

Of course, I've had a King Arthure and a Thumper. Just can't seem to find a good fit for this guy!

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Of course, I've had a King Arthure and a Thumper. Just can't seem to find a good fit for this guy!

I named my jku "stumps" after my grandfathers nickname Stumpy. I picked it because I have a lot of respect for him and figured it is a good way to honor him. My suggestion would be to find a name similar to someone you respect, admire, stalk, etc.

Though the Orange color brings Tony the tiger and tigger to mind. Lol

Loading please wait....

hbkid22

I named my jku "stumps" after my grandfathers nickname Stumpy. I picked it because I have a lot of respect for him and figured it is a good way to honor him. My suggestion would be to find a name similar to someone you respect, admire, stalk, etc.

Though the Orange color brings Tony the tiger and tigger to mind. Lol

Loading please wait....

Haha. I like Tony the Tiger!

Armydog

What size tires are you running? That jeep looks awesome

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Lol youve got three votes for tony the tiger so ill just leave this right here.
1414030106600.jpg

Loading please wait....

Top Bottom