A big wave from BEAST33 (Columbia SC)

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I'm also at Ft Jackson :thumb: ...have you been to the Gulches yet? We should link up and go sometime! I haven't been off road yet and I'm dying to go. I was a company commander at a BCT company and recently changed command and will be getting out in January.

Judging by your screen name I'm guessing your Infantry and a Drill Sergeant haha...I'm also Infantry...deployed 3 times...twice to Iraq and once to Afghanistan. Prior units were with 1st CAV and 101st.

Let me know if you wanna link up...any decent jeep clubs in the area?

Awesome, I am surprised I haven't seen your Jeep around. Of course, they keep us 11 series on the far side of post, away from the civilized world! It would be great too link up. We have a small group of Jeeps that go out every so often, but I do not know of any clubs around here. What side of post do you work on?

BEAST33

Awesome, I am surprised I haven't seen your Jeep around. Of course, they keep us 11 series on the far side of post, away from the civilized world! It would be great too link up. We have a small group of Jeeps that go out every so often, but I do not know of any clubs around here. What side of post do you work on?

I'm with 1-61 over on Golden Arrow road just off of Dixie.

I actually went to the Gulches on Saturday with a club from Savannah. I had an amazing time!

A few pics of us in action!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1413805706.132665.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1413805741.224622.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1413805789.917076.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1413805805.905365.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1413805846.384285.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1413805938.353193.jpg

Do you guys ever find places to go on Jackson? Would Range Ops get upset about that? Haha!

BEAST33

That is a good looking JK. Nicely done so far.

What other plans do you have for it?

Thanks!

I have plans for Poison Spyder rocker knockers and rear bumper/tire carrier combo.

Can't decide on what steel fenders to get. Its a toss up between Poison Spyder and Metalcloak. I need some pics of both with 35s and 3.5 inch lift. If it looks too odd I might consider having the fenders trimmed. But I'm not a big fan of that look either lol. Its a fine balance between looks and function for me.

BEAST33

Welcome! I live in columbia as we'll I plan on heading up to gulches sometime soon if you want to go

Have you been yet? It's a pretty crazy experience lol...not for the weak hearted haha! I'm game to go again but I don't know the park that well...I pretty much just followed the guy in front of me and didn't pay attention to the park map. But I'd like to go again!

Top Bottom