World Series

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Don't care, but I hope the royals get it. They're overdue for sure.

Sent from my iPhone - autocorrect be damned!

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Royals for sure...wish the Cards could've pulled it off last night. Oh well, now it's officially hockey season in STL!!!

t8er

gotta go for the Giants here. Ex-wife is a Royals fan so yep. not cheering for them.

jesse3638

Hooked
My Red Sox won last year then finished 25 back in the AL east. Co-workers brother in law, local guy pitches for KC so that's who I'm rooting for. It'd be awesome to see him get a ring.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

2013CGJKU

Royals for sure. Both are super scrappy teams, but KC's defense and bullpen will shut down San Francisco's scrappy offense. KC in 5.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using WAYALIFE mobile app

chris h.

I'm hoping KC will choke with the pressure of going undefeated post season. Either way I'm glad the Giants made it this far, it was a rough year.

SnailTrail

Royals will most likely win it. Their bullpen is pretty stacked. I would love to see them lose though for sweeping the O's

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Pretty much everyone in the country is rooting for the Royals except in SF - but holy smokes last night was a blow out.

tpietzsch

Bumgarner was filthy. Royals had decent at bats with hard hit balls most of which landed in a glove. Royals are familiar with Peavy, use to play for the white soxs. Should be a different outcome tonight.

I loved how everyone was doubting the Giants before the game then they just smashed the Royals right out of the gate.

Giants going to take it in 5.

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
I'm picking KC......They've been waiting 29 years to get to the series I believe......so I'd like to see them pull it off......even my Marlins have 2 series wins in that time....KC is due.....GO ROYALS!!

~Woodrow~

Top Bottom