World Series

I am very blessed. I was able to attend tonight's game with my best friend.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1414220005.067183.jpg

I'm still in disbelief. The fly by, the atmosphere, the intense game. So glad I got to experience it with the person that's been dragging me to ball games my whole life. Yesterday I called my dad and said I'll be rolling into town at 3 in the morning and your going to the World Series with me.

One check mark off the bucket list.

bking_1

View attachment 106608

I'm still in disbelief. The fly by, the atmosphere, the intense game. So glad I got to experience it with the person that's been dragging me to ball games my whole life. Yesterday I called my dad and said I'll be rolling into town at 3 in the morning and your going to the World Series with me.

That's awesome brother.. Hope you two enjoyed the game..

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Irish JK

Caught the Bug
Congrats to the Giants. My favorite series I remember watching.

Bum is a serious kind of man-beast.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
View attachment 106608

That's awesome. Your pops is a solid dude. Congrats on your World Series victory. (Speaking through a clenched jaw) :grayno:

Top Bottom