Denver, CO Mile High Meetup Thread

anviljk

I'm good with that but I work till 6. I can see if I can get off earlier.

Sent from my SM-G900P using WAYALIFE mobile app

hbkid22

In Fort Collins but would like to try and make a meet up! Stapleton is a good area or there are plenty of breweries in Denver that would be fun to meet up at.

anviljk

I work weekends so If I know soon enough I can get it off or off early.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
In Fort Collins but would like to try and make a meet up! Stapleton is a good area or there are plenty of breweries in Denver that would be fun to meet up at.

Agreed. Let's work on headcount first..we still have 2 weeks. If there are other Denver area folks, be sure to point them here.

I work weekends so If I know soon enough I can get it off or off early.

Well we're 2 weeks out now, but next round I'll try to do a month. Is that enough for you usually?

hbkid22

I think Nov 1 would work for me. What time you thinking? Early afternoon would be best if possible. Have a little one and the fam would come with and go to aquarium or something. And what about the Denver Beer Co brewery in highlands?

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
I think Nov 1 would work for me. What time you thinking? Early afternoon would be best if possible. Have a little one and the fam would come with and go to aquarium or something. And what about the Denver Beer Co brewery in highlands?

I'm up for that and early afternoon will probably work, but I'm waiting on game time's to be set for some college games, so I'll hold short on committing to it.

It may be small this first time, but you gotta start somewhere. I'll update the first post and we'll just go with this plan for now.

bikemanx2

Sounds like fun! I would be up for it if we aren't out camping. I would be coming from up north as well from berthoud.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
I tried Denver beers pumpkin beer this past weekend... Good!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
What's the thought for this weekend? Are we going to wait til more people can meet?

I figure we gotta start somewhere. If it's just a few of us we can have some beers or whatever. I'm planning on going either way, if nobody shows I'll just be captain awesome solo drinker.

CJW

I'm in the Denver area. Can't make this weekend but would be interested if you do another. I'll keep a look out for the next one you plan.

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
I'm not a Denver local......but I'll be in Denver November 21st to the 24th for the Denver/Miami game and will be staying downtown on 16th Street......Not to impose but if you Denver guys are looking to get together for a Suds n Grub at a local brewery I wouldn't mind joining you.....I'll buy the first round:beer:.....you can berate me on how bad your Broncos are going to pummel my Dolphins:D.....Last time I was there (2008) Miami did beat the Broncos 26-17......of course that was when they had Cutler as QB looks to be a much harder feat this time around.....LMK

~Woodrow~

anviljk

The boss said he may let me take the day off. If not take a few hours off.just depends on if my part timer shows up. I work retail so this maybe my last chance till February.

Top Bottom